Need inputs for carrer

MSDTarak

Hi DB members,

Presently am working on mainframes technology in bangalore, everyone (well wishers and relatives) are saying its outdated technology so shift to any other technology, so I tried to learn Data analytics for few days but later got to know its not my cup of tea. now am looking into some Hadoop training so that I can shift to that technology. if any one knows about some classroom Hadoop training centers please drive me, thanks in advance

mainframes to hadoop -  may not be a good idea....... you need some java exp along with database stuff for that......

though mainframes is outdated, there are very less no.of resources available in the market for mainframes & visionplus.... there are some companies who offer good salary for these skills....... and you can't fake mainframes/visionplus exp like java, testing or .net.... as you can't learn and get exp easily without proper training and experience.... .

Hi DB members,

Presently am working on mainframes technology in bangalore, everyone (well wishers and relatives) are saying its outdated technology so shift to any other technology, so I tried to learn Data analytics for few days but later got to know its not my cup of tea. now am looking into some Hadoop training so that I can shift to that technology. if any one knows about some classroom Hadoop training centers please drive me, thanks in advance

Unix admin gaa train avvandi.

Mainframe and unix combo will be hot forever !

Bros hyd lo training emanna vunda btdp valladi hadoop meeda, vunte konchem details ivvandi, core Java and SQL knowledge avasaramannaru so core Java learning frnd daggara n SQL idea vundi present job valla, info emanna vunte cheppandi, ofc lo internal GA move avudamani trying.

Archived