deyyalu kathalu

krish_adurs

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BBCR_NTR said:

Time teskoni first nundi chadavali okasari

all stories in this thed are not real , they are all fake uncle...anni friends ki jarigayi annar gaani self ga naakey jarigindhi ani evvar analey :dream: but good time pass stories le anni creativity baagundhi 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

MIDWEST HORROR PART-1

I will share one story that happened in the recent month. 

I moved to a new apartment complex in mid-west USA. 

The apartment has 30 buildings...with 6-10 apartments in each of them.  1930 lo built, and they renovated most of the buildings in 2016.  Out of the 30 buildings, only 1 building wasn't renovated. The rent in this building is like 60% less than the other locations in the complex. 

As I am no longer a student, I can afford expensive stuff so took a new renovated apartment. We have some Indian students who came for spring semester (dec lo vacharu). 

These new students (a group of 3) took an old apartment (rent is $900 for a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment). I pay $1200 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. 

So these guys moved into the apartment around 27th December. I met them as I got to know that new students came from Indian student group. Konchem voluntary activities ekkkuva involve avutha le nenu.

Elli kalisa...invited them for dinner, ordered Bawarchi Biryani, baaga thinnam, HBO lo new movie choosam etc for Dec 31st. 

MIDWEST HORROR PART-2

All went went for a couple of days. 

Jan 3rd night anukunta, the guys called me at 11.45 pm saying that their apartment is very cold. Maintenance ki call chesa. Non-emergency kabatti, the guy remotely checked the system and said it is all working fine. Edhava sodhi ani I invited these 3 people to sleep in my living area and 2nd bedroom as needed. Air mattress open chesi all set. 

Next morning these guys went to the maintenance office (regular working time lo), and they started looking into it. There was no problem in the heating unit. Antha bagundi ani annaru. We were surprised and temperature was fine that morning. 

Cut chesthe, around 11.30 pm that night (Jan 4th), it got cold again. 

Naaku malli phone chesaru, naaaku sound poyindi...enti ra babu ani anukoni I went to check. It was really cold. Okka kitchen and 3rd bedroom thappa, rest all were really cold. 

They slept again at my place. 

MIDWEST HORROR PART-3

Jan 5th

We complained to the maintenance office again and they brushed it off stating it all is working fine and no one in the building had any trouble. 

The same night, the guys slept in the 3rd bedroom which didn't get too cold. Around 2 am, they woke up to some noises in the apartment in the other room and were totally shook. 

One of the guys felt like someone was choking them. But nothing bad happened. 

Next day morning choosthe, fans in the other two rooms fell down on the beds.

boys bhayapadi ventane naa deggaraki vachesaaru. Nenu property manager tho matladithe she said it could be paranormal activity in the building and that is why they didn't renovate it. 

This particular building was built over a small portion of the cemetery that's next to our apartment complex.

Daridram enti ante, tese guys' apartment is in the basement and were the only people staying in the basement of the building.

Ventane we vacated that apartment and moved to a new one in a renovated building. They waived rent for 2 months.

Super scary

4 hours ago, suravaram said:

MIDWEST HORROR PART-3

Jan 5th

We complained to the maintenance office again and they brushed it off stating it all is working fine and no one in the building had any trouble. 

The same night, the guys slept in the 3rd bedroom which didn't get too cold. Around 2 am, they woke up to some noises in the apartment in the other room and were totally shook. 

One of the guys felt like someone was choking them. But nothing bad happened. 

Next day morning choosthe, fans in the other two rooms fell down on the beds.

boys bhayapadi ventane naa deggaraki vachesaaru. Nenu property manager tho matladithe she said it could be paranormal activity in the building and that is why they didn't renovate it. 

This particular building was built over a small portion of the cemetery that's next to our apartment complex.

Daridram enti ante, tese guys' apartment is in the basement and were the only people staying in the basement of the building.

Ventane we vacated that apartment and moved to a new one in a renovated building. They waived rent for 2 months.

Super scary

Ori nayano  :run_dog: