An Eye Opener to SA protesters..Calling TG friends

RamaSiddhu J

It is sad to see u ppl are thinking in that way..I would appreciate if u say I would rather see a Good guy become CM,businesman,hero than a Bad guy.

With this sort of thinking You may again come and say after the formation of telangana I would rather see a My district guy become CM,businesman,hero than a TG guy. Do u know where will it end..?

Brother I would agree ideally that should be what I need to wish for,  But I am just being practical.  There is no good guy in politics.  Its all give and take.  And in todays UAP its mostly SA people.  I would rather see a dalit as TG cm then any one else in 2014

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you will never join any company owned by any others except TG. 

We are not talking from a common man perspective  but are talking  how power and control in a country like India with a weak legal system tilts prosperity towards a select few  people  and how they  reap benefits based on their network and not based on ability

Brother I would agree ideally that should be what I need to wish for,  But I am just being practical.  There is no good guy in politics.  Its all give and take.  And in todays UAP its mostly SA people.  I would rather see a dalit as TG cm then any one else in 2014

Raghu miyya....please check your post once again....you are making mutually contradicting statements......Telangana politics are mostly dominated by upper caste people...in that background how can one Dalit emerge as a CM....even if one is made so, would he be an Independent and assertive Chief Minister or some puppet in the hands of upper caste politicians...guruvu-o1.gif

:roflmao:

raghu bro chepedhi ettundhi ante.. meru evaru babu mamalni kottataniki maa vallu vunnaru kada kummadaniki anatlu vundhi..

Agree bro.  The whole agitation of telangana is based on two key things

1. Sentiment for the region and its different identity from SA. Language differences etc

2.Struggle for power.  

For a politician its to become CM but SA leaders now wont allow 

For a Govt Employee to be able to get a promotion when the deciding people are mostly from SA

.  For a job interviewee its getting a job when the interviewers are all from SA etc

It all comes down to the network. And in our country that decides everything   "who you know is what you get "

Raghu miyya....please check your post once again....you are making mutually contradicting statements......Telangana politics are mostly dominated by upper caste people...in that background how can one Dalit emerge as a CM....even if one is made so, would he be an Independent and assertive Chief Minister or some puppet in the hands of upper caste politicians...guruvu-o1.gif

KCR cheppadu ga. Dalit ni CM chesthamani and KCR himself will be the head of planning affairs ani.

Not really look at the current central ministers from AP.  Who is the Deputy CM ?

Not really look at the current central ministers from AP.  Who is the Deputy CM ?

Deputy CM post is like a sixth finger of a hand which serves no real  purpose..he is just like any other cabinet minister with no real powers......Damodhar Rajanarasimha is also someone like CM KKR, a purely nominated guy with no political backbone of his own....

I dont think KCR will have much role once the state is formed

so you finally agree, that KCR  cannot be held responsible for all the tall promises that he made for a Grand Telangana....KCR will not take responsibility, Congress as usual will not hold any accountability....so once Telangana is formed, Telanganites will be at their own mercy....am I wrong?

Deputy CM post is like a sixth finger of a hand which serves no real  purpose..he is just like any other cabinet minister with no real powers......Damodhar Rajanarasimha is also someone like CM KKR, a purely nominated guy with no political backbone of his own....

I agree but its the highest post for Tg guys in UAP at this point.

In center S. Jaipal Reddy and two ministers of state- Sarve Satyanarayana and Balaram Naik both are Dalits

I agree but its the highest post for Tg guys in UAP at this point.

In center S. Jaipal Reddy and two ministers of state- Sarve Satyanarayana and Balaram Naik both are Dalits

Balaram Naik ante Telangana ni Sonia peru meedha namakaranam seyyyali anna vaadena raghu miyya.......what is this miyya.......ee class 1 pyschophants gaallu thappithe inka evaru dorakaledhaa......kaneesam maa anniya Mandha Krishna Madiga ni settaam vayya CM ga ani seppina entho santhoshapade vaadini kadha....

so you finally agree, that KCR  cannot be held responsible for all the tall promises that he made for a Grand Telangana....KCR will not take responsibility, Congress as usual will not hold any accountability....so once Telangana is formed, Telanganites will be at their own mercy....am I wrong?

Personally I think there will be more opportunities for TG people but nothing grandiose like KCR says.  

Balaram Naik ante Telangana ni Sonia peru meedha namakaranam seyyyali anna vaadena raghu miyya.......what is this miyya.......ee class 1 pyschophants gaallu thappithe inka evaru dorakaledhaa......kaneesam maa anniya Mandha Krishna Madiga ni settaam vayya CM ga ani seppina entho santhoshapade vaadini kadha....

Congress lo evaru vachhina it has to be with Sonia blessings.  I am just saying there are more dalit leaders from TG 

Personally I think there will be more opportunities for TG people but nothing grandiose like KCR says.  

Raghu miyyaa....I appreciate your optimism but also please be practical.....when we take the net results of bifurcation into consideration, people of Telangana may have also much to loose and very little to gain.....Optimism without sound or valid reasoning can easily vanish.....please beware....

anyhow I am leaving...have a good day...

Raghu miyyaa....I appreciate your optimism but also please be practical.....when we take the net results of bifurcation into consideration, people of Telangana may have also much to loose and very little to again.....Optimism without sound or valid reasoning can easily vanish.....please beware....

anyhow I am leaving...have a good day...

Me too Good Day/Night

Agree bro.  The whole agitation of telangana is based on two key things

1. Sentiment for the region and its different identity from SA. Language differences etc

2.Struggle for power.  

For a politician its to become CM but SA leaders now wont allow 

For a Govt Employee to be able to get a promotion when the deciding people are mostly from SA

.  For a job interviewee its getting a job when the interviewers are all from SA etc

It all comes down to the network. And in our country that decides everything   "who you know is what you get "

meeru cheppina ee 2 reasons valla states vidipovali ante mana state okkate minumum 10 mukkalu avvali.. ivi malli key points ..   :lol2:  :lol2:

TG yasa nu movies chuiyisthey, people enjoyed it. Same is the case with Srikakulam n Rayalaseema language. Recent ga Jayaprakash Reddy is using that accent for comedy also. I am also from Rayalaseema but I don't think that anyone is making fun of language.

TG language nurse cheyyadam anedi 'making fun of' ani the terrorist party TRS said that......and some people are following that...otherwise it was never the case

Siggu vunte SA vallu separate capital develop chesukovali ante...siggu vunte Tg vallu Hyd lanti city develop chesi choopinchali ani chepochu 10 years lo...emotions dhi emundhi...258qdu9.gif

CBN develop sesina International Airport lo adugu kooda pettaru..Oka 5 years lo Chattisgarh sahakaram inka pedda airport katti soopistharu..

Archived