DVSK Karna and Sudyodhana Dialogues Script

Vvnspsnrntr

Thanks Orion brother for your like.

Here it is the telugu script of DVSK dialogues

దాన వీర శూర కర్ణ - కుంతి కర్ణుడి డైలాగ్స్

కర్ణుడు : పాండవమాత.. రాధాసుతుని నమఃస్సుమాంజలి.

Remarkable compilation, my friend :shakehands:

While reading, I was looking for accuracy as well ... I got to say ... I couldn't find a single thing I can point out ... just remarkable ... you put a lot of effort and passion in putting it together.

From one NTR fan to another ... my heartfelt appreciation for your time and passion brother :adore:

It just gives goosebumps just reading these sentences ... its a whole new experience watching him on the screen (every single time).

Best Regards,

Orion.

Remarkable compilation, my friend :shakehands:

While reading, I was looking for accuracy as well ... I got to say ... I couldn't find a single thing I can point out ... just remarkable ... you put a lot of effort and passion in putting it together.

From one NTR fan to another ... my heartfelt appreciation for your time and passion brother :adore:

It just gives goosebumps just reading these sentences ... its a whole new experience watching him on the screen (every single time).

Best Regards,

Orion.

thanku you very much my friend.

Anna gari nijamaiana abhimaanulu evaraina ayanni last breath varaku araadhistharu. Nenu anthe. Anna gari meeda abhimaname ee script antha ready cheyataniki karanam. andariki dvsk ante suyodhanudi dialogues mathrame gurthuntaayi kaani nenu karnudi dialogues especially kunthi karna episode and karna krishan episode baga like chesthanu. really entha depth untundi aa dialogueslo konni sarlu kalla venta neellu vastayi a dialogues vintunte. inka screen meeda choostunte paravasinchi pothanu. Mahabharatham nijaga jarigiunte adbhutham annaru ala kaaka adi jaragaledante aa kaavyaanni rachinchatam mahaadbutham annaaru. mari aa mahabharatham loni characters ni manaku kallaku kattinatlu choopinchana anna garini yemani pilavali...

god bless you my friend

Vvnspsnrntr

thanku you very much my friend.

Anna gari nijamaiana abhimaanulu evaraina ayanni last breath varaku araadhistharu. Nenu anthe. Anna gari meeda abhimaname ee script antha ready cheyataniki karanam. andariki dvsk ante suyodhanudi dialogues mathrame gurthuntaayi kaani nenu karnudi dialogues especially kunthi karna episode and karna krishan episode baga like chesthanu. really entha depth untundi aa dialogueslo konni sarlu kalla venta neellu vastayi a dialogues vintunte. inka screen meeda choostunte paravasinchi pothanu. Mahabharatham nijaga jarigiunte adbhutham annaru ala kaaka adi jaragaledante aa kaavyaanni rachinchatam mahaadbutham annaaru. mari aa mahabharatham loni characters ni manaku kallaku kattinatlu choopinchana anna garini yemani pilavali...

god bless you my friend

Vvnspsnrntr

Like you ... DVSK, Seetharamakalyanam, Bhookailas are some of my most cherished NTR movies ... watching those Karna/Kunti dialogues makes me emotional too.

If you ask me ... there is an emotional and phycological part of NTR that had some synergy with the characters he played in these movies. He wanted to explore and project those positive qualities in those 'traditional' negative images... and he did absolutely fascinating job.

I know I differ from Sr.Fan's view on this ... but, I think, unless a person deeply believes in the underlying characters ... its not easy to produce that kind of performance.

Just to put my argment in context (probably out of context with this thread) ... Paritala Ravi was a monster to some ... but, he was entirely different figure to most, including me.

The way I see it is ... every war and battle has two sides. There is no absolute right or wrong (atleast not in most situations we face).

Like always, I immensely enjoy reading your posts brother :shakehands:

If you ask me ... there is an emotional and phycological part of NTR that had some synergy with the characters he played in these movies. He wanted to explore and project those positive qualities in those 'traditional' negative images... and he did absolutely fascinating job.

I know I differ from Sr.Fan's view on this ... but, I think, unless a person deeply believes in the underlying characters ... its not easy to produce that kind of performance.

Just to put my argment in context (probably out of context with this thread) ... Paritala Ravi was a monster to some ... but, he was entirely different figure to most, including me.

The way I see it is ... every war and battle has two sides. There is no absolute right or wrong (atleast not in most situations we face).

super cheppav brother,, by the way terrific post and Karna's part was excellent vvnspsnrntr brother

Like you ... DVSK, Seetharamakalyanam, Bhookailas are some of my most cherished NTR movies ... watching those Karna/Kunti dialogues makes me emotional too.

Thats where NTR's action is so remarkable Orion bro, without necessarily embracing the Values of per se Duryodhan, Karna, Raavana, Keechaka, or even Brihannala etc.....

There was a burning passion & competitive fire in him artistically to showcase his talents.......That is the reason he did......

anna krindha vundE Bheemudi kantE Duryodhanudi character lo nunchi mass theesuku raavachu......eventhough he is a spoiled brat......

The actor in NTR would have tried even Naradha, had that role has wider reach.....mass wise.....

Srimadvirataparvam lo kannu minnu kanapadani Kaamandhudu ( NTR's one role.)........Annaay yendhuku chEsaaadO.....here it is not possible in few lines......There were lot of reasons what propelled in to taking up negative roles also......

As a Private Person Annaay values are totally different.......If he gives that impression( duryodhan, karna , raavana etc) to viewers, he succeeded in projecting that image and illusion to a great degree....Pretty good job....

Pure artist gaa Annaay oka Naseeruddin shah, Ompuri or some others laaga kuuda alOchisthaadu......On balance yendhuku konni chEsE vaadu kaadhu antE...... 'Reach' vundadhu.....ani

Annaay ki Chandragupthudi role kantE......Chaanakyudu role istam.....But that role did not have some basic ingredients( Romance etc) to reach wider audiences......He even attempted to do that, before giving it to ANR....

Infact Annaay stalled so many projects, just because they wont cut for the minimum Star image( to reach maximum population).....Personally the artist in him has no limitations, only for other factors he had to stop.....

Thats where NTR's action is so remarkable Orion bro, without necessarily embracing the Values of per se Duryodhan, Karna, Raavana, Keechaka, or even Brihannala etc.....

The actor in NTR would have tried even Naradha, had that role has wider reach.....mass wise.....

I believe ... the passion NTR portrayed in those characters ... reflected his views.

Like I said, I believe ... there are two sides and I tend to believe there is no absolute right or wrong brother. To me, its perception.

One has to examine why NTR did Negative roles too?(Mythological etc)......

Some of the reasons are buried in the history of first half of '60s TFI movies .... The roots .......motives.....passion......fire......unfinished business.....etc...

Karna.....Narthanasala.....PandavaVanavaasam ......

These movies have some keys to what stirred Annaay's fire, artistic passion and competitive zeal....

All of Annaay's detractors/critics wanted to tell and show what Annaay did not do.....They wanted to find alternatives to Annaay in everything they can find, fair or unfair, logical or illogical......

When Annaay portrayed even tempered Krishna role, they wanted to tell, you know this Karna(Sivaji) has so many overt emotional angles......(Karna/Karnan)

When Annaay played respectful brother's follower, Bhima, they wanted to tell, you see how reckless and dismissive Duryodhana(SVR) is, which has those shades......(PandavaVanavaasam)

When Annaay played Brihannala(eunuch) & Arjuna(rejection of beautiful oorvasi's advances etc),non promiscous roles they wanted to tell, you see how much desire and lust have in Keechikaa's(SVR) role.....(Narthanasaala)

They wanted to compare Apples to Oranges......Totally different things

Krishna is different form Karna.....Krishna can not show large, full Modied emotions.......he has to be subtle, balanced, even keel, all knowing, dispassionate

Bhima is different from Duryodhana.......Bhima can be emotional but can not insubordinate elders and brother...

Arjuna is different from Keechaka.....He is Vigorous man but can not be immoral and indiscriminate......Brihannala can not show any sign of Manliness, where is the question of desire...

Balance pOthundhi.....if he tried to do any other way those positive roles.......Do critics have logic in their argument? you decide....

NTR not only played all those roles later, but played those roles with more gumption.....full breadth......not few minutes......more length.....more screen presence.....more chronicling of the shades.. also contrasting with the positive roles in the same movie, by same actor etc.....with more popular appeal and approval......

Silenced everybody......

Just Resolved Unfinished Business....... hence the future films on those roles too...

I know you love Annaay acting, no news there.....Nothing wrong to be enamored with the Characters Annaay played.........Go even deep beyond the flavor of the characters, Transcend, you will surely present some extra appreciative flowers for the Wonderful Actor behind those characters, you have fallen in love with....

Well said brother.every battle has two sides.

Ramayanam, Bharathaalalo machivallante Ramudu and Pandavulu ane cheptharu kaani entha mandki thelusu ravanudu parama shiva bhakthudani, thalli kichina maata kosam katora thapassu chesi shivuni atma lingaanni thechaadni. alaage enthamandiki thelusu duryodhanudu cheddavaadainappatiki karnudiki anga raajyaanni artha simhasanaarhatha ichi gouravinchadani l anna garu ravanudu bhookailas, seetharama kalyanam and DVSK lo a negative roles adbuthamga chesi choopinche varaku. Yentha cheddavaallainaa vaallalo kontha manchi untundi. Vallaloni aa manchi thanaaniki anna garu thanadaina styllo masala dattinchi masses ki reach ayyela chesaru.

Sr. fan brother cheppinattlu short negative roles (like keechakudu in Narthanasala and duryodhanudu in Pandavavanavasam) chesi meppinchatam kastamemi kaadu. Ave roles in full length chesi prekshakudini 4 gantala paatu theater lo koorchobetta galagatam chala kastam. ade anna garu chesi choopinchaaru vijayam sadhincharu except srimadviraata parvam.

VVnspsnrntr bro..... srimadviratparvam commercial success kaadhu kaani..... Annaay aim is to portray those roles about 5 anukuntaa dhaantlO.....

Character ni chuupinchataaniki theesinatlu vuntadhi Cinema.....antE pure gaa....oka even keel gaa Director story chepudhaam anEdhaaniki yekkuva praadaanyam ivvaledhu.....

As you know DVSK kuuda kontha varaku anthE....Ofcourse commerical hit anukOndi.......Characters ni highlight cheyyataaniki Skew chesukunna padhathi.....Oka Maayabazaar laaga nO, inka even SriKrishna Pandaveeyam laagaa nO ........nice gaa atla vellipOdhu....

obviously......monologues.....yekkuva..... oka character lopala Color ni bhayataku theesuku raavataaniki...... Avg..Audiences ki smooth gaa vundhaa anEdhi kuuda first priority kaadhu....

you know what i mean..... kharchu kuuda thakkuva.....Production values average....

FYI...yenthO kharchu petti.....rajasthan atlaa theesina Karna(karnan) kuuda pedha Commerical hit kaadhu.....Sivaji ki peru vachindhi.....DVSK vachE varaku aa role ki Sivaji nE vachEdhi......

Pandavavanavasam ki ('65) within one year lo nE Annaay straight answer ichaadu.......Duryodhanudi role thO..SrikrishnaPandaveeyam.. Ofcourse DVSK malli inkoka saari duryodhana, karnudu first time.....

Fascinating stuff.......

(inkoka vishayam....adhi ee ARC lo ki raadhu....Annaay....Acting atlaa......Pure gaa Real Characters duryodhan,karna, ravana ..... manchi gaa vunnatlu kanipinchina.....end of the day egoists....selfish reasons ki chEstaaru.....YSR kanuka kVP ni gauravinchinatlu.....kVP kaakapOthe inkoka VP dorakuthaaru.....their content is Selfishness...... idhi ikkada kaadhu....inkoka sandarbham lo.... maatladukundhaam)

I know you love Annaay acting, no news there.....Nothing wrong to be enamored with the Characters Annaay played.........Go even deep beyond the flavor of the characters, Transcend, you will surely present some extra appreciative flowers for the Wonderful Actor behind those characters, you have fallen in love with....

There is a part of me that deeply respects you, my friend. I look forward to go beyond and explore this man I admired all my life. One man that defined the art itself. He would have earned 100 Oscars in my world :shakehands:

(oka related thread lo maatladhaam.....Why Ravana? bad guy anEdhi.....meeru cheppinatlu siva bhakthudE kaadhu..... thana Janabhaa ki prodhunnE vaakillu oodpinchi , kallaapulu kuuda challinchEvaadu......with his conquering powers through somebody else....

kaani...Oka integrity theesukontaam.....overall encapsulation of a personality........vEla mandhi ammayilanu ..... rape lu chesthaa vundEvaadu....inka chaala chEsthaadu....

andhukE....Cinemaala lo....Directors chuupinchEdhi.......patya amsam gaa chuudakuudadhu..... It is just a connotation.....Color commentary laaga chuudaali......As it is gaa chuudakuudadhu......As it is gaa kaavalantE......Originals ki vellatamE....

Directors andharu Liberties theesukontaaru......they are creators.... NTR koddigaa yekkuva theesukontE.....KV reddi, Kameswara rao kontha thakkuva anthE.....

Real Paatralu..... for serious Analysis.... one has to go to Originals.....)

There is a part of me that deeply respects you, my friend. I look forward to go beyond and explore this man I admired all my life. One man that defined the art itself. He would have earned 100 Oscars in my world :shakehands:

Ofcourse you are right Orion bro...I am with you....kaani ikkada konni points meeku, vvnspsntr bro kE udhEsinchi kaadhu......so many Critics asked me in various dialogues....why? some are not even movie buffs....purely Book prakaaram vellE vaallu.....vaallaku kuuda annatlu gaa konni lines vuntaayi, meeku specific gaa kaaka Abstract anipinchavachu......naa swagatham lo nunchi answer chEsthunnaanu...for them....Why a creator can take Liberties? itlaa... :shakehands:

Deep question ... but, I'll reminisce :shakehands:

atlaa yem udhEsinchindhi kaadhu Orion bro......Just human instances lo vunna talented creators like kaameswara rao, kv reddi, pingali, samudraala, Ntr etc....gurinchi....

Writers, Directors ....chaala color ful gaa oka chinna theme cheppataaniki vibinnam gaa velthaaru....They have that Leeway always....... aa angle lO nE....

(Just food for thought...( balayya ki)....paatha satya harischandra etc lu....oka maadiri aadaayi...... Enough places lo Romance add chEsi( he is king) , enough dose lo entertainment vunchi.....brahmaandamaina movie theeyachu.....Heart wrenching emotional scenes....Purity.....Authenticity ... story line lo nE...... kaani current lot lo writers , directors aa Zone ki vellalantE bhayam..)

Archived