Pawan Kalyan Rocks!!!

kirana3171

Posting this thread after going through the very positive publicity by some of our DB members. I agree that being a "Telugu Cinema" section, they do have every right to post the other Actors updates. But why should we support Pavan - Is it because he spoke positive about Simha and SRR

We should welcome him for speaking positive about our movies but is it the time? Spoke good about Simha which was released last year. SRR - Its been 3 weeks, does it matter now if he has spoken anything good about it? The kind of support we are giving now, that clearly indicates, its an approach of them towards getting good revenues in the first few weeks.

After all this if you want to support, please do beacuse, his family member sollu twitter star speak high about our heros

1. Refering simha as himsa

2. commenting on Tarak's appearance in Shakti

3. not agreeing that Tarak has good following in japan

4. speaking all the time against and particualrly very bad our N-Heros

Looking at the very positive buzz about this movie in our DB, some site will post news stating Pavan has fans across. And state his flop movies collect more that other hers hit movies. If that is the case, why Teenmaar after very positive reviews, decalred as utter flop (even in A centerrs). Isn't it beacuse, Allu was not invovled. HAd he been part of it, news would have been the other way for that movie

Guys, remember, its an open secret that there is always a cold war between our and Mega heros. But never in the history, none said bad about others. This very twitter star, has started a new trend of speaking bad about heros too... Wish there will be one from N-heros too being very aggressive.

I agree with the intent of the author of this thread. Why are we hyping his movie anyway? Take time to review his comments on some of the legendary movies and where he stands on those.

I know he is better than his old brother, as an actor. But, that doesn't make him an artist.

Looking at some of the recent reactions to our movies and how some here are hyping PK' recent release ... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm in the wrong place. It feels like a freaking mega board.

Come on guys ... you don't see how they behave when our movie releases? Take a good look around.

Looking at some of the recent reactions to our movies and how some here are hyping PK' recent release ... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm in the wrong place. It feels like a freaking mega board.

Come on guys ... you don't see how they behave when our movie releases? Take a good look around.

i agree bro

correct ga cheppav boss.....!!!

I think this is a very valid post from the author. While many of us might have a soft corner for other heroes, this definitely is not the forum to hype them, which is hurting many of our own fans. As someone pointed out, our Movies & Movies section does not feel a part of NFDB at all. I keep scouting in some of the supposedly Neutral Movies DBs to understand the general pulse but get irritated with the kind of silly comments the members pass as an agenda to berate N heroes.

The other heroes might be good, but definitely not their fans. So pls refrain from blowing trumpets too loudly.

i agree that we shouldnt hype other heroes...

but it is VERY WRONG to say that pk praised balayya only because he has selfish intents to get a hit... see if the movie is bad and he praised balayya, the movie will flop anyway. similarly if the movie is good, it will be make money. praising balayya has got nothing to do with it. choosey vallu elago choostharu.

kani when someone praises our hero... we should receive it with dignity. dont throw mud on him and say that he is doing it for his movie.

movie release appude kaadu brother vidiga kuda observe cheyyochu, adento mana DB lo variety ga edo andaru pedda manushulla samaanathvam paatistuntaaru, mari recent ga aithe DB open cheyyagaane either PK or Mahesh threads welcome cheptunnayi, abba ivanni kaadu le ani political section ki veldaamante kiran bedaru vachesthaadu tana team ni vesukoni :P .

ee post choosadante kirru bro nannu :buttkick: so nenu inka :run_dog:

abba ivanni kaadu le ani political section ki veldaamante kiran bedaru vachesthaadu tana team ni vesukoni :P .

ee post choosadante kirru bro nannu :buttkick: so nenu inka :run_dog:

:P

I know what you mean bro. I'm trying to fly under the radar myself. One of these days, admin is going to through me into Pacific.

Just kidding. Our admin and mods have lot of tolerance. They are fair minded. If they flag me, I'll take time to think about it :cheers:

Archived