CM PEDDIREDDY

4 hours ago, TDP_2019 said:

Asalu intha varaku vadi cases trial ey begin kaaledu sarigga. inka prove avvatam enti. Aasa ki kooda haddu undali

Nobody is dreaming on the cases progress..... BJP can arm twist this guy ani cheptunnaru sadaru sodarulu.... 

BJP batch ki jagga to sail cheyyadam estam ledu and it is risky in future. 

reason is simple : They seen anti incumbency on jaggad, veedikunna temper ki veedu eppudu emi chestado vaadike teliyadu 

so, they want risk free option.  With peddi reddy they have many advanages. 

BJP ki estam lenidi republic TV chacchina veyyadu.  through republic TV they are telling juggad to pack up. 

BJP is only keeping peddyreddy as puppet. 

2 hours ago, bob9 said:

I don't have to prove my TDP Loyalty to every tom dick and harry, before posting stupid comments take 5 minutes to check all my previous posts. Just because i have a different opinion in which i believe you are posting fiction based ABN theories.

I don't want to waste my time further on this stupid topic and go to your level. Thanks. 

Milk 🥛 🍼 🥛 🍼 🥛 🍼  paduko po

3 hours ago, bob9 said:

I don't have to prove my TDP Loyalty to every tom dick and harry, before posting stupid comments take 5 minutes to check all my previous posts. Just because i have a different opinion in which i believe you are posting fiction based ABN theories.

I don't want to waste my time further on this stupid topic and go to your level. Thanks. 

Amul 👶 🚼 🍼 itu chudu

https://telugu.oneindia.com/news/india/ysrcp-mp-raghurama-hot-comments-on-cm-ys-jagan/articlecontent-pf314451-289223.html

21 minutes ago, kalyan babu said:

Milk 🥛 🍼 🥛 🍼 🥛 🍼  paduko po

As i said i don't want go down to your level, just copy pasting gossip websites or channel stories and trying to prove something is what you call *******. If you want to fall in that trap and fell happy that something is going to happen. Please do. 

3 minutes ago, bob9 said:

As i said i don't want go down to your level, just copy pasting gossip websites or channel stories and trying to prove something is what you call *******. If you want to fall in that trap and fell happy that something is going to happen. Please do. 

I clearly said I heard, if it won't happen I seek apologies on my first post itself.

Just check yesterday news, pedireddy himself told that if he is CM there won't be any leaders in TDP.

Check the post twice before you utter a word.

Admin request you to keep a tab on new comers, black 🐑  entered in to forum. Through your axe 🪓  if required, please.

E roju evening e tea shop degar chusina ide topic, people are not even bothered about elections and results.

First topic vizag steel plant followed by Pedireddy CM anta ga.

Pedireddy chala danger person

Not only me, today I saw parllel threads on Pedireddy in NFDB forum even cyclist bro published on this topic.

Do you think all those guys are fake and posting shit

48 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

Nijam cheppalante manaki peddi reddy kante jaggade better. 

Jaggadiki vunna avalakshnalaki pedda money spend cheyyakundane gelavocchu. 

True Bro,  Peddi reddy gaadu ee Erukala Reddy kante worst and dangerous 

Archived