Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
akhil ch

Dec 7 - 2018

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Malli options enduku....cycle  with hand

Democracy Ani first esa :P 

Gundello epudu aina okate gurthu! Porapatuna vere party ki veyalsi vastadi Ani constituency change chesa anduke :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

Democracy Ani first esa :P 

Gundello epudu aina okate gurthu! Porapatuna vere party ki veyalsi vastadi Ani constituency change chesa anduke :D 

TG lo democracy ledhu ga...🤣....to get democracy....vote to cycle with hand, if talibans stops you use match box and kodavali kathi... 

Perfect combo

Safety....use kodavali kathi and match box and then go home on cycle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ask678 said:

TG lo democracy ledhu ga...🤣....to get democracy....vote to cycle with hand, if talibans stops you use match box and kodavali kathi... 

Perfect combo

Safety....use kodavali kathi and match box and then go home on cycle 

Kodavali kathi match box? Communist and tjs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gunner said:

If I have to chose between INC & BJP, my choice is very clear 😀

if you have not noticed there is no BJP. It is now Gujarati Thugs Party. Which is hell bent on doing everything to stop progress of AP for its political survival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Vote FOR tdp where it is contesting... vote against INC where tdp isn’t contesting :youth:

annay ongabettela unaru ga ittantiyi esi  _/\_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DB Home page Cycle+HAND symbol pettalani PS lo ekagriva teermanam chesamu.

Evaranna veelaithe change cheyyandi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RKumar said:

DB Home page Cycle+HAND symbol pettalani PS lo ekagriva teermanam chesamu.

Evaranna veelaithe change cheyyandi.

Admin lotus with car pedathadu...background MIM flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×