Accepting my defeat ...but very happy

Andhrudu

Ts elections  

Surprisingly most speculative and volatile political mood among the all states where elections is happening.

We did our first assessment in month of Aug and sep  considering TDP and congress contesting individually when  pact is not happened 

given initial round TRS - 70-82 , Cong - 25-42 , mim -7-8 , bjp - 3 , TDP- 0; 

A series of major events happen in last two months which completely change the picture of TS and only reason is CBN

1. surprise in public and shocking in political circles cong-tdp pact forming mahakutami is big blow to TRS, surprising no major negative feedback from public further pushed TRS graph down.
2. Slowly all major groups who are negative on TRS consolidated and show up to public. All these groups are hiding as silent voters who never shown up in any mode in last 4 years

3. people started thinking in reality leaving foolish patriotic thoughts and unnecessary hatred on Andhras ..... this started only after KCR criticizing CBN for every thing.

survey held after considering final candidates from all parties and just before releasing manifesto from all parties.

TRS 53-64   Cong 41-51   TDP 5-7  MIM -6-7  CPI 1-2  TJS 0  BJP 1-2  ind 3     @ 18th oct 2018

picture after 18th TRS fallen to the dark and no arms to attack and completely went to defense.

Revanth excellent attack on TRS around 2 weeks covering 40-50 consistences by helicopter gave tremendous boost to cadre 

Master mind CBN , cong stalwarts Rahul, DK   excellent coordination worked well .

TRS hopes backfire : tried to instigate regional feeling and andhra hatred ; revisited and copied  manifesto after mocking cong programs , CBN presence and involvement completely ignored by public.   Mahakutami smooth rollout of candidates selection because of cbn.

now current picture dec 1st  ...... no specific number we are coming up with but ..... confidently i can say just only considering  TRS VS Cong ..... cong is leading , TDP seats tough fight but has edge , TJS complete hands up disastrous show . CPI no use to kutami.

...... believe me in last 50 years in the history of Indian politics TS-2018 election is only one which turn around like a magic only because of CBN .

may be result could come favor of TRS but ..... but personally lessons learnt from this event never ever lose hope when u r in right side .....  fight spirit and strategies  of CBN landed us from hopelessness and extinct in TS to prod presence of at least 4 seats in TS assembly and respectable number to cong .... this is more than enough compared to aug and sep

kcr ktr harish ki almost pants tadisipoyela chesi  monagadu CBN

finally i am accepting my defeat in election bet with @krantionline29 .... but very happy on dec 7th if i lose .   Jai TDP Jai Telugoda Jai CBN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Andhrudu said:

Ts elections  

Surprisingly most speculative and volatile political mood among the all states where elections is happening.

We did our first assessment in month of Aug and sep  considering TDP and congress contesting individually when  pact is not happened 

A series of major events happen in last two months which completely change the picture of TS and only reason is CBN

1. surprise in public and shocking in political circles cong-tdp pact forming mahakutami is big blow to TRS, surprising no major negative feedback from public further pushed TRS graph down.
2. Slowly all major groups who are negative on TRS consolidated and show up to public. All these groups are hiding as silent voters who never shown up in any mode in last 4 years

3. people started thinking in reality leaving foolish patriotic thoughts and unnecessary hatred on Andhras ..... this started only after KCR criticizing CBN for every thing.

survey held after considering final candidates from all parties and just before releasing manifesto from all parties.

TRS 53-64   Cong 41-51   TDP 5-7  MIM -6-7  CPI 1-2  TJS 0  BJP 1-2  ind 3     @ 18th oct 2018

picture after 18th TRS fallen to the dark and no arms to attack and completely went to defense.

Revanth excellent attack on TRS around 2 weeks covering 40-50 consistences by helicopter gave tremendous boost to cadre 

Master mind CBN , cong stalwarts Rahul, DK   excellent coordination worked well .

TRS hopes backfire : tried to instigate regional feeling and andhra hatred ; revisited and copied  manifesto after mocking cong programs , CBN presence and involvement completely ignored by public.   Mahakutami smooth rollout of candidates selection because of cbn.

now current picture dec 1st  ...... no specific number we are coming up with but ..... confidently i can say just only considering  TRS VS Cong ..... cong is leading , TDP seats tough fight but has edge , TJS complete hands up disastrous show . CPI no use to kutami.

...... believe me in last 50 years in the history of Indian politics TS-2018 election is only one which turn around like a magic only because of CBN .

may be result could come favor of TRS but ..... but personally lessons learnt from this event never ever loose hope when u r in right side .....  fight spirit and strategies  of CBN landed us from hopelessness and extinct in TS to prod presence of at least 4 seats in TS assembly and respectable number to cong .... this is more than enough compared to aug and sep

finally i am accepting my defeat in election bet with @krantionline29 .... but very happy on dec 7th if i lose .   Jai TDP Jai Telugoda Jai CBN

Welcome andhrudu bro...mee laga real analysis to matladevariki asalu ee bochu teleekunda matatde variki unna difference maku telsu kada bro...welcome and enjoy our prospective victory

1 minute ago, Andhrudu said:

i met with an accident recently and with god blessing recovered and back to my work bro , so i couldn't come to db 

but last two months politics  .... told greatest lessons to future    

thank God, hope you are recovering well bro. wishing you speedy recovery and good health

6 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Ts elections  

may be result could come favor of TRS but ..... but personally lessons learnt from this event never ever loose hope when u r in right side .....  fight spirit and strategies  of CBN landed us from hopelessness and extinct in TS to prod presence of at least 4 seats in TS assembly and respectable number to cong .... this is more than enough compared to aug and sep

Bro what abt Tdp 13seats  any confirm seats as per ur survey

1 minute ago, NTR-2-NTR said:

Trs ki result favour osthe ipatvaraku jarigindi evadu patinchukodu ga

Just  chavu tappi .... kannu lottapoi .....Win ki   tremendous win ki chala difference undi bro ......

its huge positive even cong wins 40-50 mlas ..... in tersms of Rajyasabha mps and national party confidence 

2 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Just  chavu tappi .... kannu lottapoi .....Win ki   tremendous win ki chala difference undi bro ......

its huge positive even cong wins 40-50 mlas ..... in tersms of Rajyasabha mps and national party confidence 

Lok sabha election time ki evadu migaladu bro power lo una party ki elpotaaru 

2 minutes ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Ardam kaale annai... Tiduthunnara :mellow:

Thana vaalla meeda kante..opponents meeda ekkuva confidence chupatam..

Baagaa doubt padatam

Ex. KCR criticised Lagadapati. TRS filed case on Lagadapati. They have clarity.

Mana vaallaki maatram 10% clarity kuda raadu....

9 minutes ago, Andhrudu said:

Kachara gaadi ki telusa vaadiki 40 ayina vsthayi ani??? Ee surveys anni picha lite....

Believe MK govt

1 minute ago, nvkrishna said:

Thana vaalla meeda kante..opponents meeda ekkuva confidence chupatam..

Baagaa doubt padatam

Ex. KCR criticised Lagadapati. TRS filed case on Lagadapati. They have clarity.

Mana vaallaki maatram 10% clarity kuda raadu....

Hmm... Meeru data tho koduthunnaru... Maavi anni meeru annattu tea discos ye ga.. plus konni eduru debbalu...

anduke mee posts chusukuni fix avuthunnam last 1 month nundi... 

2 minutes ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Hmm... Meeru data tho koduthunnaru... Maavi anni meeru annattu tea discos ye ga.. plus konni eduru debbalu...

anduke mee posts chusukuni fix avuthunnam last 1 month nundi... 

nuvvu, Akhil..inka enthamavdi spot pettaro ani bhayamesthundi if something goes wrong

CBn ki kuda emi kaadu..naaku mududdi mee chethilo

Just now, Andhrudu said:

Leaving about survey numbers and this dirty politics aside ......

Kukaptally Nandamuri Suhasini garu sure shot ani info ..... 

nandamuri bidda assembly gadda pai pasupu janda pathadam khayam....

best relief for N & N fans

Kalam kalsivasthe next term CM candidate ga project chesukotame if she has good skills..

Archived