Gopala Gopala Incurs Losses for Buyers

Galaxy

1422530555-138.jpg

Tollywood star Pawan Kalyan is undisputed king at Box Office and trade perception is that his presence in the film alone would set cash registers ringing at Box Office. However, Pawan-Venkatesh's recent offing Gopala Gopa disappointed its distributors. Though producers Suresh Babu and Sharath Marrar made money by selling the film to distributors, the movie failed to rake in the investments made by the buyers.

Betting big on Pawan and Venky, buyers splurged money on the project and vied up for the rights. Though the film received decent reviews and Pawan Kalyan, Suresh Babu laughed all the way to the bank, it's the buyers who priced hefty price. Apparently, buyers in Nizam, Ceded, Nellore, Karnataka incurred losses. 

As the competition for Gopala Gopala came in the form of Shankar's I and it's being festive season and Gopala Gopala being remake of Oh My God, many have opted for I. This said to have incurred losses for the buyers. Kalyan might be in good form, but even he couldn't bail out them. It's certainly good lesson to be learnt.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/movienews/35484/Gopala-Gopala-Incurs-Losses-for-Buyers#sthash.dAzxWM2j.dpuf

Archived