Balayya Vs Chiru

avm

My Analysis between Chiru and Balayya:

Chiru's fans keep claiming that Chiranjeevi ruled the Industry as No.1 for 30 years which is a bold but False Statement. while reasons are explined below with timelines you have to also note that:

Chiru is senior to Balayya as a Hero by about 5 years. PranamKhareedu- 1978 and Disco King was in 1983.As a result Chiru has completed 150 movies while Balayya is in his 80's. 1978-82 is not taken into consideration as Balayya was not in Race as also coz Chiru was still doing negative roles.

1982 - Chiranjeevi: First major Hit : Khaidi

1983-85: Chriu had good number of Hits in Abhilasha, Challenge, AdaviDonga, Vijetha etc.

1984: Balayya: Mangammagari Manavadu : Blockbuster

1986: Balayya 6 Consecutive HITS in a year - A Record.

Phase I : 1982- 86 Chiru had a very slight edge.Probably 51-49.

Veridct/Ranking: Chiru 1 Balayya 2

1987-1992: Chriu continued winning streak with good number of Hits like

Khaidi No. 786, Attaku Yamudu........, Yamudiki Mogudu, pasivadi pranam etc.

Also had two Blockbusters Gang Leader and Gharana Mogudu(remake of Tamil Movie).

Balayya was equally impressive with NNNM(Nari Nari...), Seetharama Kalyanam and Muddula series movies most of which were Hits including Blockbuster Muddula Mavayya.

Phase2: Most difficult period to judge who is NO.1

Verdict: No.1 Shared could be ideal Chiru wins the Tie breaker as he had two Blockbusters to Balayya's 1.

Chiru 1 Balayya: 2

1993-97: Porbaly worst period in Chiru's career although he picked late with Hitler.

Balayya wins hands down with Bhairava Dweepam,Aditya 369, Bangaru Bullodu, Lorry Driver, Rowdy Inspector, Nippu Ravva, ending the period with Peddannayya.

Balayya: 1. Probaly Rajendra Prasad was the No.2 during this phase :laughing:

1998-2002:

Chiru was back in form with Master, Choodalani Vundi, Annayya , Bavagaru Bagunnara. Although Indra was a total copy of SSR and NN the credit for the Super Hit still has to be given for the efforts especially the dances performed by him.

Two Industry Hits give Balayya the No.1 position although he had some average movies in between.

Phase 4: Balayya 1 Chiru 2

2003-Till date:

Chiru had two Hits SD MBBS and Tagore.

Balayya had LN.

Alhtough Balayya did not have any HIT movie after LN he roared again as SIMHA.

Veridct: Balayya 1. Chiru 2 (as we are only comparing these two. Other wise as Chiru did not have any Hit movies the postion may go to someone like Jr NTR.

For Total Period 1982-2010 Balayya wins 3-2.

Summary: Chiru's main strength has been Fast Dances, emotions shown in fights and comedy/punch dialogues/style to an extent.You have to admit the courage as a person coming form a non-filmy background (although he got enough support from Allu family after marriage!)

For simplicity above analysis is done by splitting into phases.But if you take the entire period into consideration it has been a neck and neck race for the No.1 position.

However in my opinion Balayya has been the Number 1 in TFI for the majority of last 25 years. Don't forget even Venky occupied the poisiiton for about 2 years when he had 6-7 successive big hits.

Percentage of Hits

Versatility of Roles

Ability to perform in all genres (social/Fantasy/Mythological/Historical)

Only one who could match the speed in dances of Chiru.

Looks/glamour

Acting capability - all 9 Rasas.

Collections

Please let me know your comments/views on the above.

I dont understand how people put their words or anlaysis.....

I never heard in this 30 yrs chiru solely occupied the No1 position, may be he was succeded in lobyying with people (media).

As a audian i cant accept this bcoz chiru is not a versatile actor as balayya, but he is good in stirring the masses equally...they both were equally good at the boxoffice like mahesh, ntr ans etc now

There was no Topstar after NTR

73 Yrs TFI Record ni SSR movie tho break chesadu, alage first highest 100 days 50 days, 175 centres record create chesadu, now all time high collections idi chalu NBK no. 1 ani cheppadaniki, :goodpost:

I dont understand how people put their words or anlaysis.....

I never heard in this 30 yrs chiru solely occupied the No1 position, may be he was succeded in lobyying with people (media).

As a audian i cant accept this bcoz chiru is not a versatile actor as balayya, but he is good in stirring the masses equally...they both were equally good at the boxoffice like mahesh, ntr ans etc now

There was no Topstar after NTR

Chandasasanudu Mama: Every one knows no one can replace NTR (Annagaru). He is the alltime No.1 in every aspect. action. Charisma, Box office. You name it. But the comparision is only after NTR became CM. Who was on Top after NTR! This analysis is only odne as Iam seeing lot of postings about Chiru being King for last 30 years etc.......

I dont like comparision like this....

One thing surely Its its chiru movie or Balayya Movie..... Most of the Fans and Anti-Fans will njoy the success and failure too....

But from 1980 to 2010 these two heros give great entertainment and pressure to fans and industry as well....

Lets stop comparisions.... just njoy the success of the movie and lets increase the success rate of our Telugu films....save our film industry.... where we have least success rate from last 6 years......

I dont like comparision like this....

One thing surely Its its chiru movie or Balayya Movie..... Most of the Fans and Anti-Fans will njoy the success and failure too....

But from 1980 to 2010 these two heros give great entertainment and pressure to fans and industry as well....

Lets stop comparisions.... just njoy the success of the movie and lets increase the success rate of our Telugu films....save our film industry.... where we have least success rate from last 6 years......

This analysis is only odne as Iam seeing lot of postings about Chiru being King for last 30 years etc.......If you don't like it take it easy :shakehands:

Chandasasanudu Mama: Every one knows no one can replace NTR (Annagaru). He is the alltime No.1 in every aspect. action. Charisma, Box office. You name it. But the comparision is only after NTR became CM. Who was on Top after NTR! This analysis is only odne as Iam seeing lot of postings about Chiru being King for last 30 years etc.......

nenu anedi media ni brother ...mimmalni kaadu, cine charithra theliakunda matladatharu ani

only hits thoney antey mari mohanbabu kooda oka 2-3 yrs no.1 e kada (alludu garu, allarimogudu, assembly rowdy)

Archived