Oorakane konala Twitter eedu

chanu@ntrfan

22 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

By the way I am least bothered abt his personal life , In fact any ones.,,  let his xxxx with any one .,, it’s American way of life .,, he took 50 b as salary package .,, I just want him to justify to his pay and be responsible when playing with share holders trust .,,  or let him tell I care xxxx abt share holders .,, that’s it .,, 

social media itself a shit and you are defending x buying .,, wat better happened to mankind after he brought x ? I think it has become one of his X slut. 

loll narrative medha control pothundhi ani frustration laa undhee.  taylor lorenz fan laa unnaavuga

what changed after he bought x with respect to mankind?  more engagement on the platform compared to before.  hypocrisy breaking in front of everyone.   inka rest nee hunter biden laptop russian propoganda 

i am not following the 50bn salary package so can't comment.  if you look at meta it was 150 two years back from 300.  now back to 450.  at 150 did you ask zuckerberg to resign?  nee dlm eemito artham kaavatam ledhu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

loll narrative medha control pothundhi ani frustration laa undhee.  taylor lorenz fan laa unnaavuga

what changed after he bought x with respect to mankind?  more engagement on the platform compared to before.  hypocrisy breaking in front of everyone.   inka rest nee hunter biden laptop russian propoganda 

i am not following the 50bn salary package so can't comment.  if you look at meta it was 150 two years back from 300.  now back to 450.  at 150 did you ask zuckerberg to resign?  nee dlm eemito artham kaavatam ledhu

How can you say I am frustrated ? Can I say that you are a in an a fools paradise ? I am just telling my opinion .,,

hunter biden laptop .,, who cares .,  you know can get the tax returns of drump .,, that’s how system works in USA . 
I told social media is a shit .,, including X. If more people are participating .,, how come the valuation has come down ? 

selective ignorance .,, 

5 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

How can you say I am frustrated ? Can I say that you are a in an a fools paradise ? I am just telling my opinion .,,

hunter biden laptop .,, who cares .,  you know can get the tax returns of drump .,, that’s how system works in USA . 
I told social media is a shit .,, including X. If more people are participating .,, how come the valuation has come down ? 

selective ignorance .,, 

sure bro, narrative mee control loo lekapothe janaalu edavalu..... :iagree:

bro valuation can go up and down.  twitter was literally dying as a product, no innovation.  what is the last major launch twitter had before musk?  at least he is doing something.  

11 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

selective ignorance .,, 

Vaadi company vaadi istham... nvvu okati petti ni version cheppu bro

3 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

he took 50 b as salary package .,, I just want him to justify to his pay and be responsible when playing with share holders trust .,,  

He thinks 50b is what he deserves, ponii you tell entha theeskovalo

Share price bagunnantha kalam kanapadaru,.. kasta drop avvagaane bale vinipisthai comments,..

company ceo ithe dems emi chesina  muskovalani law ledhuga,.. dems selectively ignored tesla in ev summits,.. worlds top ev company own government ignore chesthe kaladha,..

Longterm shareholders ki Elon Behavior Kothem kadhu they know what he is capable of and how much time he spends on X,.. short term trading chesi chethulu kalchukune batch ki thana behavior tho problem,.. longterm he showed exponential profits than any other tech company,.. 

14 hours ago, God Of Masses said:

sure bro, narrative mee control loo lekapothe janaalu edavalu..... :iagree:

bro valuation can go up and down.  twitter was literally dying as a product, no innovation.  what is the last major launch twitter had before musk?  at least he is doing something.  

Literally I do t care abt twitter , I felt he was forced to buy twitter and he is more into it than Tesla .,, 

11 hours ago, Muskism said:

Share price bagunnantha kalam kanapadaru,.. kasta drop avvagaane bale vinipisthai comments,..

company ceo ithe dems emi chesina  muskovalani law ledhuga,.. dems selectively ignored tesla in ev summits,.. worlds top ev company own government ignore chesthe kaladha,..

Longterm shareholders ki Elon Behavior Kothem kadhu they know what he is capable of and how much time he spends on X,.. short term trading chesi chethulu kalchukune batch ki thana behavior tho problem,.. longterm he showed exponential profits than any other tech company,.. 

How can you decide bro are you dating him .,, I have my opinion , wats your problem .,, if you don’t like my opinion ignore it .,, don’t try to teach me .,, u r behaving like u r his bed mate .,  I know I am a long term or short term investor .,, did I bothered you abt it ? 

14 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

Vaadi company vaadi istham... nvvu okati petti ni version cheppu bro

I never said abt x, it’s he owned .,, let him xxxx with him , my point is being a ceo of a public limited company , he should be responsible for his actions , as it will impact each and every share holder .,, 

2 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

I never said abt x, it’s he owned .,, let him xxxx with him , my point is being a ceo of a public limited company , he should be responsible for his actions , as it will impact each and every share holder .,, 

He openly saying don't buy...

6 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

How can you decide bro are you dating him .,, I have my opinion , wats your problem .,, if you don’t like my opinion ignore it .,, don’t try to teach me .,, u r behaving like u r his bed mate .,  I know I am a long term or short term investor .,, did I bothered you abt it ? 

periginappudu leeni edupu thagginappudu osthundhi enthuku.  monna option calls koni baaga kalchukunnattu unnaavu bramhi-brahmi.gif

8 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Sssshhh! 😂😂  betharu kastha cool down ayyi point to point discuss chesthe we can all have healthy discussion,.. all the statements you made so far are generalized opinions or headlines and bashing musk based on that. we all have opinions, open forums lo express chesedhi antha manake thelusani kadhu evarina dhanni counter chesthe you should be in a position to reply/defend your statements.

Musk ni defend chesthe

Musk ni date chesthava
bedmate vaa
are you even with 1 share

lanti statements mee maturity(maanasika paripakvatha) levels ni bitapeduthunnai kastha watch out,..

14 hours ago, Muskism said:

Sssshhh! 😂😂  betharu kastha cool down ayyi point to point discuss chesthe we can all have healthy discussion,.. all the statements you made so far are generalized opinions or headlines and bashing musk based on that. we all have opinions, open forums lo express chesedhi antha manake thelusani kadhu evarina dhanni counter chesthe you should be in a position to reply/defend your statements.

Musk ni defend chesthe

Musk ni date chesthava
bedmate vaa
are you even with 1 share

lanti statements mee maturity(maanasika paripakvatha) levels ni bitapeduthunnai kastha watch out,..

Same applies to you . First tc of yourself .,,  

6 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Neeku Alvateamo .,, nuvuu day Motham kodatava emiti .,, inform to your family abt u r weed 

adhee lee he broke you right and center.  so evident from your crying.  stock aneedhi just reason for your crying.  it's clearly something else 

Archived