Oorakane konala Twitter eedu

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

He was forced to buy X and fucked up with Tesla. A super cry baby on democrats who support ev’s and lick republicans who oppose evs 

bro having worked 4 years at twitter, i can say him buying is the best thing happened to the company.  people may choose to selectively ignore, but that's okk

15 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

bro having worked 4 years at twitter, i can say him buying is the best thing happened to the company.  people may choose to selectively ignore, but that's okk

I am not talking abt x. It’s his personal .,, I don’t care .,, I am talking abt Tesla .,, I am ok if people want to choose selective ignorance .,, 

17 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

I am not talking abt x. It’s his personal .,, I don’t care .,, I am talking abt Tesla .,, I am ok if people want to choose selective ignorance .,, 

1 minute ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Veedi pani veedu chesu kokunda andari g lo velu petti keluku taadu example Bill Gates and ex Amazon CEOs comment chestadu.

2 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

Veedi pani veedu chesu kokunda andari g lo velu petti keluku taadu example Bill Gates and ex Amazon CEOs comment chestadu.

Yes, some time he forgets .,, he is the ceo of a public traded company and his every action impacts every share holder and tries to fuckup with every one .,, some times I feel he is not human .,, may be alien or mentally not stable .,, 

26 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

Even meta ceo 

Basically he's the Trump in business

Eccentric 

9 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Yes, some time he forgets .,, he is the ceo of a public traded company and his every action impacts every share holder and tries to fuckup with every one .,, some times I feel he is not human .,, may be alien or mentally not stable .,, 

short term eemanma bokkemo gaani aadi vallaa long term anthaa benefit pondhina vaalle gaa bro aadi companies loo

7 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

Ala anukunte mee friend Trump kuda lover ega Millionaire Gomesh 🙏🙏

bro aaadi peeru ledhu gaa epstein files loo, unte ee paatiki msm khanda kandaalu gaa nariki paarese vaaaru

dems perlu unde sariki kakkaa leeka mingaa leeka unnaaru

44 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

short term eemanma bokkemo gaani aadi vallaa long term anthaa benefit pondhina vaalle gaa bro aadi companies loo

Long term/ short term — how does matter .,, my main concern is , you should be responsible for all your acts , should be carefull , when you are a ceo of a public traded company .,, I strongly believe afte , x forced buying episode , he is more into x , rather than Tesla innovation .,, else BYDU  would have never become a top ev.  Ekkada paditea akkada ., illegal relations .,, now with the busting of EV race .,, I am watching how he will behave with share price down below 200 and X lost more than 50% of valuation .,, 

19 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

bro aaadi peeru ledhu gaa epstein files loo, unte ee paatiki msm khanda kandaalu gaa nariki paarese vaaaru

dems perlu unde sariki kakkaa leeka mingaa leeka unnaaru

Avuna . Nuvvu kuda Trump lekka matladu tunnavu gaa 🙏🙏

3 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

Avuna . Nuvvu kuda Trump lekka matladu tunnavu gaa 🙏🙏

yes kiri ji 2024 hillary, enjoy

13 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Long term/ short term — how does matter .,, my main concern is , you should be responsible for all your acts , should be carefull , when you are a ceo of a public traded company .,, I strongly believe afte , x forced buying episode , he is more into x , rather than Tesla innovation .,, else BYDU  would have never become a top ev.  Ekkada paditea akkada ., illegal relations .,, now with the busting of EV race .,, I am watching how he will behave with share price down below 200 and X lost more than 50% of valuation .,, 

eem innovation miss iyyindhi meeku tesla ki?  aadu vehicles release chesthunee unnadu gaa 

relations aadi personal, pedo iithe kaadhu gaa

msm bull shixt 50% lost valuation.  convenient gaa meeku nacchinaavi pick cheyyoddhu

18 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

eem innovation miss iyyindhi meeku tesla ki?  aadu vehicles release chesthunee unnadu gaa 

msm bull shixt 50% lost valuation.  convenient gaa meeku nacchinaavi pick cheyyoddhu

Hillary enduku vastundi gone case kada 😂😂

16 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Listed company ki ceo ga I feel it’s minimum responsibility of him to not make unnecessary comments and put his share holders in undue stress.

bro he comes with a package, either you take full or leave

i don't have tesla nor i don't hold shares in any of his companies.  i personally think what he is doing on and for x is a good thing.

1 hour ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Tesla lo ekkuva invest chesara em 😅

59 minutes ago, God Of Masses said:

Pedo ? MSM ? I didn’t get wat you mean .,, can you put in layman terms .,, 

By the way I am least bothered abt his personal life , In fact any ones.,,  let his xxxx with any one .,, it’s American way of life .,, he took 50 b as salary package .,, I just want him to justify to his pay and be responsible when playing with share holders trust .,,  or let him tell I care xxxx abt share holders .,, that’s it .,, 

social media itself a shit and you are defending x buying .,, wat better happened to mankind after he brought x ? I think it has become one of his X slut. 

Archived