Fedex Courier Scam

kumar_tarak

Beware of the fake ‘FedEx courier’ call. It’s the latest cyber scam   In 2023 alone, Bengaluru Police have registered 163 such cases, 48 of them in the South-East division alone.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/beware-of-the-fake-fedex-courier-call-its-the-latest-cyber-scam-2659983

Ninna ma friend ki call vachindi, first chuchu posukunandu tarvata skype lo complaint register cheyyali ante doubt vachidi.

15 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Already thread padindi ga

meeru merge cheseyaandi anthe ga, ayina valla friend ki call vachhindi ani seperate eskunte kooda thappena uncle narappa-on-fire-venkatesh.gif 

28 minutes ago, Naresh_NTR said:

truecaller lo spam or junk ani raaava ee nums?

they will probably call only people whose package is with fedex right? if they randomly call, everyone will know that they are not expecting any package.  should be employee scam or they are selling data to fraudsters 

Just now, NBK NTR said:

image.png.65f008043448ed94fbe739682945955f.png

image.png.eb24ae5a3fc14716fb3983171cbcdc01.png

SUMMARY: -

Such scams exist. Since Customs/Airport/Drugs etc. are mentioned, we can easily panic and might share our details. - Our Aadhar card details are getting shared across, and hence such scams can easily be done. Many organizations still do not accept masked Aadhar. I think Govt. has to make it mandatory to accept only Masked Aadhar. - I got the call from a phone number with keypad interactions, automated response, call transfer etc. but the phone number was hacked. This is alarming. Technology to the highest use. - Never share your details on call with anyone. Especially OTP etc. Check if everything is perfectly ok. Even if someone comes to your home, with such details (possible since Aadhar has address details), please never entertain such things. - Also, never entertain if someone is transferring calls. Tell them that you would verify, and directly get in touch with Cyber Cell/Police etc. - Also, best to have call recording option enabled for all calls by default. I have done the same now, after this call. Now, please share this message with all. Share with your family, friends, Whatsapp. Especially senior citizens. Please tag all the authorities in the comments section, so that they are informed. If any authority wants details of the number, I can share directly. I am planning to share this information with Cyber Crime team of my city with the phone number as well. Share this widely. Let's defeat the impersonators together. If this can happen to me, it can happen with anyone. #FI

29 minutes ago, uravis said:

they will probably call only people whose package is with fedex right? if they randomly call, everyone will know that they are not expecting any package.  should be employee scam or they are selling data to fraudsters 

so, if costumer has atleast one package sent through them then this fake calls are getting... am i right !?

25 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

so, if costumer has atleast one package sent through them then this fake calls are getting... am i right !?

i am guessing. if they randomly call very unlikely to find right victim. they definitely had targeted set 

1 hour ago, NAGA_NTR said:

meeru merge cheseyaandi anthe ga, ayina valla friend ki call vachhindi ani seperate eskunte kooda thappena uncle narappa-on-fire-venkatesh.gif 

Tappu nee tokkalo spamming di. Nenu thread padindi anadi idi discuss chesam ani. Aayana friend part gurinchi nenu emi analedu. 

42 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Tappu nee tokkalo spamming di. Nenu thread padindi anadi idi discuss chesam ani. Aayana friend part gurinchi nenu emi analedu. 

nenu vesey GIF ki every time oka purpose undhi, danni spamming kota loki thosesthunnaru, I DEMAND A JUSTICE narappa-on-fire-venkatesh.gif

Archived