Kashi vishveswara

4 hours ago, Vamsik_hyd said:

Brother, if I may ask please, CHSRK bro was once very active and I was one of his fans. Do you know if he is all ok and just keeping away from DB to focus elsewhere..?

He was in Tirupati.. kalisi chala days ayyindi..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Vamsik_hyd said:

Brother, if I may ask please, CHSRK bro was once very active and I was one of his fans. Do you know if he is all ok and just keeping away from DB to focus elsewhere..?

Similar info. about chsrk bro, koneru brother appears to have latest where abouts......very lively person, miss him,  my best wishes to him. 

Vamsi brother :welcome:, how are you  mimmalni palakaridhaam anukunna same time lo kudarledu.....

you are dear brother, never forget, :hug1:

(small chirping evaranna bros chesinaa pattinchukovaddu, manassulo pettukovaddu.....I know you dont...just saying)

5 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

Next elections ki plan cheddam

If all parties are in one page, just like some foreign affairs issues (like russia etc. for most part), this wont become an issue.....depends on entire political spectrum in India natu bro....

(hope  everybody is going to do right thing and sharing all the credit, if there comes any, we will see.)

జ్ఞానవాపి బేస్ మెంట్ లో హిందూ దేవుళ్ళు మరియు దేవతల విగ్రహాలు స్తంభంపై 'కాశీ', స్వస్తిక్ గుర్తు; ఏఎస్ఐ సర్వే ఫోటోలు

జ్ఞానవాపి బేస్ మెంట్ లో హిందూ దేవుళ్ళు మరియు దేవతల విగ్రహాలు స్తంభంపై 'కాశీ', స్వస్తిక్ గుర్తు; ఏఎస్ఐ సర్వే ఫోటోలు

5 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Similar info. about chsrk bro, koneru brother appears to have latest where abouts......very lively person, miss him,  my best wishes to him. 

Vamsi brother :welcome:, how are you  mimmalni palakaridhaam anukunna same time lo kudarledu.....

you are dear brother, never forget, :hug1:

(small chirping evaranna bros chesinaa pattinchukovaddu, manassulo pettukovaddu.....I know you dont...just saying)

I am good brother.. thank you.

hope all is well at your end..

36 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

good breakthrough

6 minutes ago, Vamsik_hyd said:

I am good brother.. thank you.

hope all is well at your end..

inni ichaadu 'aayana' adakkundaane ..... happy to the core brother:terrific:

( mallinatha suri, pothana, vema bhupala.....abba yemi dittalu brother veellu.....aaahaha....telugu samskritam enni works....enta vaibhavam......nizam time lo bhaadhalu paddaaru.....ayipoyindi....manchi times ( forget p parties...it is a process it goes on)  meeku.....kevalam sampada material things maatrame kaadu......  telugu samskritaallo mee daggira inakaa baaga abhivriddhi chendi maaku ikkada andhra lo maargadarsanam cheyyaali .....shaky viluvallo not just politics(society) - dabbu yaavalo padi muulaalu marchipoyyaam....takes time(not talking about buildings bridges etc dev. bigger than that).....manaspurthigaa ee aksharaalu)

18 minutes ago, kirana3171 said:

good breakthrough

:iagree:K brother....

( Time for cultural, spiritual renaissance( ofcourse we need 'Lakshmi' kataaksyam too in this journey, no doubt).....All in all, we are lucky to born in this ' kaala khandam')

16 hours ago, satya said:

#BREAKING Varanasi court permits the Hindu parties to offer prayers in southern cellar of Gyanvapi Mosque

#Gyanvapi #KashiVishwanath

Satya brother, please don't call it gv M, it is a M built on gnanavapi. Our kavisaarvaboumudu srinadhudi 's Telugu Kaasikhandam had a separate adhyaayam on gnanavaapi exclusively. Ofcourse, this prabandha kavyam was derived and had roots in skandha puraana.

It is a travesty and justice should prevail in all the places where  desecrations of holy sites occured.

No organization can arbitrarily tell, okay this one is important and that one is not that
important. In a democracy justice for all, there should not be a pick and choose.

28 minutes ago, sreentr said:

Apudu masid pagala kodataru

thats inevitable , they can restrict passage of Hindus too with only pandits.  Also that place is always surrounded by devotees like me who passes by this masjid and goes to temple. nothing happened till now with almost no proper security. 

i am not political expert or secular expert and dont know about other places like ayodya/mathura.  I myself visited varanasi 3 times, aa wall choosthe oka rakamina badha.  you can observe there that even people who dont know about issue gets doubt and starts to check out why that wall is same like temple. 

4 hours ago, uravis said:

thats inevitable , they can restrict passage of Hindus too with only pandits.  Also that place is always surrounded by devotees like me who passes by this masjid and goes to temple. nothing happened till now with almost no proper security. 

i am not political expert or secular expert and dont know about other places like ayodya/mathura.  I myself visited varanasi 3 times, aa wall choosthe oka rakamina badha.  you can observe there that even people who dont know about issue gets doubt and starts to check out why that wall is same like temple. 

temple pakkaney petalsina avasaram emundi... they could have made prayer houses at other places.. mana temples pakkana petti malli vithanda vadham.. 

22 minutes ago, kirana3171 said:

temple pakkaney petalsina avasaram emundi... they could have made prayer houses at other places.. mana temples pakkana petti malli vithanda vadham.. 

temple pakkana kadu,  old temple ni kolchesi left over walls meeda constructed.  thats the original Kasi temple, one now is constructed by one queen in 1700's after mughal power got reduced. 

its their strategy all over world. we can look  at how they destroyed native religions Iran (Zoroastrian), Iraq (Kurds), Israel (Jews) , Turkey (Christians) other than india.  India and Israel are only 2 nations that overcame their atrocities 

2 minutes ago, uravis said:

temple pakkana kadu,  old temple ni kolchesi left over walls meeda constructed.  thats the original Kasi temple, one now is constructed by one queen in 1700's after mughal power got reduced. 

its their strategy all over world. we can look  at how they destroyed native religions Iran (Zoroastrian), Iraq (Kurds), Israel (Jews) , Turkey (Christians) other than india.  India and Israel are only 2 nations that overcame their atrocities 

Israelis also left and came back after second world war....infact India is the only nation that fought back Islamic mad dogs from time to time ...

Archived