Apple threatening Twitter?

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apple has been bulldozing many companies with its user base.. and their goat fans think the company doing it for security/privacy reasons.. truth is they even track you without your consent.. privacy concerns only when third party apps track and make money.. but not when apple does the same thing and show ads in app store or news apps :D 

18 minutes ago, Husker said:

apple has been bulldozing many companies with its user base.. and their goat fans think the company doing it for security/privacy reasons.. truth is they even track you without your consent.. privacy concerns only when third party apps track and make money.. but not when apple does the same thing and show ads in app store or news apps :D 

hardcore android fan here ...

what ever apple has been doing on this one ... It's lot better than android devices tracking  .....  if you just search for an item in android .. you will be bombarded with ads from that search ... apple might be tracking but not a bad these guys .. which is lot better according to me . 

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

what ever apple has been doing on this one ... It's lot better than android devices tracking  .....  if you just search for an item in android .. you will be bombarded with ads from that search ... apple might be tracking but not a bad these guys .. which is lot better according to me . 

Aayana Akkada Musk ki right hand 😀

4 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

apple and tesla both are pioneers in their industry .. but I still think musk should learn a lot from other CEO's ..... shouldn't act as if he is a savior ...... just a greedy xxxxxxxxxx people will realize it sooner or latter

8 minutes ago, Mobile GOM said:

em matladuthunnavu saami.. nenu musk right hand ayithe apple own users ni track chesthundi anedi fact kadantava lekapothe vallu track chesthe adi saint job.. migathavallu chesthe paaki pana.. 

nenu aadiki fan oo kaadu thelvadu kaani nuvu matram vadi every act ni oppose ae chesthunnav.. nuvvedo pedha rational minded person laga pakkanodi meeda oka label enduku eyyatam.. edaina point unte argue cheyyi.. 

12 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

both business models are built different annai.. if you want you can stop tracking on android devices too.. am not worried either of them tracking since I'm comfortable seeing relatable ads than some random dick enhancer ads..  there are lawsuits against apple now.. because they are tracking users without user consents.. not third party.. 

the perception of android/apple about privacy is a myth.. that has been curated and advertised over the years on the general public..

malli chepthunna vaadu edava kavachu.. okasari ah tweets kinda entha mandi developers open ayyaro chudandi.. about apple charging 30% tax from developers and how they blocking the apps ani.. 

opika unte ee article chadavandi from ex twitter employee.. how google and apple control the apps apart from the local regulations ani.. being a news let app, how difficult for app like twitter to navigate and please all the advertisers ani.. 

10 minutes ago, Husker said:

em matladuthunnavu saami.. nenu musk right hand ayithe apple own users ni track chesthundi anedi fact kadantava lekapothe vallu track chesthe adi saint job.. migathavallu chesthe paaki pana.. 

nenu aadiki fan oo kaadu thelvadu kaani nuvu matram vadi every act ni oppose ae chesthunnav.. nuvvedo pedha rational minded person laga pakkanodi meeda oka label enduku eyyatam.. edaina point unte argue cheyyi.. 

enduku antha avvesam Bro. Musk fan ni annanu daaniki intha chaala baaratham raayala. Nuvvu annattu oppose cheya kudadu emo nenu ika nunchi. 

Just now, Mobile GOM said:

enduku antha avvesam Bro. Musk fan ni annanu daaniki intha chaala baaratham raayala. Nuvvu annattu oppose cheya kudadu emo nenu ika nunchi. 

okaru support chestharu okaru oppose chestharu.. thats how discussion flow.. db member ga you have every right to do that.. 

nenu oka point chepthe.. vadiki fan ani cheppi simple ga argument ni dilute cheyatam correct kadu.. you find twitter actions as questionable.. I see from different spectrum and have different opinion.. that doesn't make me anyone's fan.. but I believe in the cause of current twitter path.. freeing it from the clutches of the advertisers.. 

59 minutes ago, Husker said:

Migathavallu cheyyara? LoL

Andharu okkate…. Data is high price commodity…. Ee musk motham Twitter data ni Trump chethilo pedathadu edo oka roju…. 

this is only for people to understand.. again stop labeling.. everyone does track for the same money.. one does it openly and other do secretly but we are okay being tracked secretly.. the campaign of privacy is only to grow their own ad business by killing apps on their platform.. 

Just now, r_sk said:

Anni vishayalani alaage tisukovachu ga…. Jarigina roju thread vesukundamani….. 🤦‍♂️

nenu emaina aapana.. alage cheyyandi evadu vadhannadu.. nenu jargindi/jarguthunnadi cheppa.. idi jarguthadi ani chilaka jyostyam em cheppalede na replies lo.. 

52 minutes ago, Husker said:

both business models are built different annai.. if you want you can stop tracking on android devices too.. am not worried either of them tracking since I'm comfortable seeing relatable ads than some random dick enhancer ads..  there are lawsuits against apple now.. because they are tracking users without user consents.. not third party.. 

the perception of android/apple about privacy is a myth.. that has been curated and advertised over the years on the general public..

Musk gadu ela dobina data nunche ga FSD  deploy chesinadhi ..... appudu gurthu raledha data privacy and stuff ... between andriod , musk and apple ... i support apple in it ..... i never used a apple phone till date  but youtube ads kuda thakkuve on mac when compared to andriod  os or chrome browser 

56 minutes ago, Husker said:

apple tracks every user… but never seen a add based my search on apple apps. 

other apps ki tracking em remove cheyalehdu ga.. user ki option ichhadu whether to allow or not ani for each app installed it will ask. 

And also its not about tracking… where the data is going and whom they are selling to. Apple vadu ammukunte vadu responsible but thrid party app valla user information bayata vallaki velthe problem kada. 

1 minute ago, SLUGGER said:

Musk efforts are to manipulate next election results.. after that Twitter routine format ki vasthadi leda shutdown avuthadi…

vadu tweet chesedhi kuda malli Iphone nunde🤦🏼‍♂️

Ippudu Twitter ni vaaduthu Twitter ni thiduthunaruga idhi anthe..😁

4 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Musk gadu ela dobina data nunche ga FSD  deploy chesinadhi ..... appudu gurthu raledha data privacy and stuff ... between andriod , musk and apple ... i support apple in it ..... i never used a apple phone till date  but youtube ads kuda thakkuve on mac when compared to andriod  os or chrome browser 

emo vannai.. I use ad blockers or premium YouTube.. and I set app sharing as per my interest, allow on some and block some.. here privacy issue was raised by me .. musk issue different there.. and I agree about FSD.. but users are given option to share data to tesla.. and fyi am not sharing my data.. :D 

16 minutes ago, Gunner said:

how?…. Elon complaining about Apple stopping ads on Twitter? 

you need to understand how twitter struggled over years to increase its revenue vancle (vere thread lo oka video vesa daani meeda).. platform is funded 98% by the advertisers (twitter is obligated to please these advertisers).. and apple is one among them.. musk here trying to cut that dependency and make it self reliant (that is what I believe and it may not be the case).. but takes time.. but meanwhile backed off advertisers who campaigned and controlled the narrative in the last elections.. will be seen as opposes of free speech.. so musk question apple about their stand on free speech.. and the actual issue is not only about that.. apple is threating twitter to take out the app from their app store.. apple has deleted and stopped tweeting on twitter now.. 

people here have concerns that musk sell data to trump, he controls the narrative of next elections.. but they are blinded to acknowledge that these advertisers also controlled the narrative in last elections.. 

• chanu@ntrfan changed the title to Apple threatening Twitter?

Archived