Hi Friends,  (to the my co-N fans in USA )

To Those who care yourself and your families.

I am Gowri, an independent Financial Services Professional and a Licensed Life Insurance Agent. I work with large financial firms including AIG, F&G, Nationwide, NetLaw, Athene and North American etc and put client needs first. 
My mission is to develop enduring relationships with clients by providing guidance and strategies for a lifetime of financial security. 
ONE-SIZE-DOESN’T-FIT-ALL. We need different strategies for different stages of life. 
These strategies cover Protection Planning, College Planning, Retirement Planning, Legacy Planning, and Preserve wealth while maximizing investment growth, minimize risks and optimize Taxes.

If you interested and wanted to know more detail, don't hesitate to send me personal message NTRYoungTiger  to schedule one-on-one session
I will share my number, you can Call / Text / WhatsApp to know more on these financial products.

Why do you need estate planning ? see this 90 seconds video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0D5Lzvh8mw  I can help on this.

Financial solutions including Term and whole Life policies, Indexed universal policies (living benefits, loan option, downside market protection, 
long term care , emergency funds, tax free distribution, tax free growth, tax free legacy etc) for both Kids and Adults from F&G, AIG, Nationwide and North American,
401K/IRA rollover to Fixed Indexed Annuities thru Athene, Estate planning thru NetLaw. etc.  

• NTRYoungTiger changed the title to Life Insurance - Family Protection planning
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ChiefMinister said:

Assalu veetikante torture marokati vundadu..

mana daggara ninchi money teesukune tappudu matram mundundi nadipistaru.. manaki tirigi ivvalsinappudu adress vundaru…

not just one its the same with every policy..

I’m not sure where you got bad experiences.. 

I am a direct agent to the companies who are in market for 100+ years ..(AIG, North American etc) 

But my kind request ( you can take policy from anywhere, need not be thru me ) 

1) take at least term policy ( you are cover immediately with minimum premium)

2) take policy when you are in very good health and young ( your good health is locked)

3) parents with minor kids - please have Will in place to avoid foster care in any unforeseen circumstances in life.

27 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

I’m not sure where you got bad experiences.. 

I am a direct agent to the companies who are in market for 100+ years ..(AIG, North American etc) 

But my kind request ( you can take policy from anywhere, need not be thru me ) 

1) take at least term policy ( you are cover immediately with minimum premium)

2) take policy when you are in very good health and young ( your good health is locked)

3) parents with minor kids - please have Will in place to avoid foster care in any unforeseen circumstances in life.

USA is fine brother but in India service is not good

Archived