VIRAT

yamaha

26 minutes ago, KOD said:

Nenu Kohli kante mundu dada fan ne le kani Srini unnappudu Srini chetullone undedi ga

T20 captaincy laga Kohli cheta oka tweet veyinchi unte saripoyedi ga more than 70 percentage win record unna captain ni ila tiseste aa matram edupulu untayi le

కోహ్లికి గడువిచ్చినా..

ప్పటికే టీ20 కెప్టెన్సీ నుంచి తప్పుకున్న కోహ్లిని వన్డే సారథిగానూ తప్పుకోవాలని సెలక్టర్లు సూచిస్తూ రెండు రోజులు గడువు ఇవ్వగా.. అతడి నుంచి స్పందన లేకపోవడంతో నిర్మొహమాటంగా వేటు వేసినట్లు సమాచారం.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KOD said:

Nenu Kohli kante mundu dada fan ne le kani Srini unnappudu Srini chetullone undedi ga

T20 captaincy laga Kohli cheta oka tweet veyinchi unte saripoyedi ga more than 70 percentage win record unna captain ni ila tiseste aa matram edupulu untayi le

Evarunna all about selection committee.. kani srini unnapudu anni ala anukulanga undevallani set chesukunnaru and coz of bad practices and betting allegations, Supreme Court ae sack chesindi.. 

Coming to VK.. Time icharu kani respond avvaledani news circulating kada already.. 

6 hours ago, KOD said:

That's excellent record but how about all important ICC Trophies/World cups

4 hours ago, ravindras said:

rohit sharma ni test team lo vunchakoodadhu.  he needs enough rest to focus big tournaments.

Thats what my feeling as well, not sure why they are not maintaining different teams like aus and eng for different formats.

19 minutes ago, yamaha said:

Cricket pundit analysis 

Kohli ki dhoni chance ichi piki lepada lol

Osari records check cheste best...

of course...2014 was his worst phase......nothing against kohli but ..same happened with kuldeep and others and they were taken off the team immediately....rayudu case anthe inka worst

2 minutes ago, Bleed_Blue said:

of course...2014 was his worst phase......nothing against kohli but ..same happened with kuldeep and others and they were taken off the team immediately....rayudu case anthe inka worst

20 ODIs in 2014 

58 average, 1000+ runs 4 centuries 5 half centuries worst phase anta...

People live in New World anukunta

Just now, yamaha said:

20 ODIs in 2014 

58 average, 1000+ runs 4 centuries 5 half centuries worst phase anta...

People live in New World anukunta

I might be wrong with the year....there's definitely a time when MSD backed him the most....I can't dig into the stats now but every one who follows indian cricket knows it....even Kohli admitted this multiple times

It’s good for the team that they have captaincy to Rohit…… no point to name Rohit as captain to just the 20-20 side….  Good that the BCCI is seeing it as white ball cricket vs red ball cricket…. 

given the No of players available and the talent pool, we are capable of fielding 2 completely different squads. Hope we go in that direction. 

1 minute ago, Bleed_Blue said:

I might be wrong with the year....there's definitely a time when MSD backed him the most....I can't dig into the stats now but every one who follows indian cricket knows it....even Kohli admitted this multiple times

Eng test series was the only low in that phase……. He used to score hundreds for fun in ODIs…. Never down on form in ODIs until 2019-20 period. 

Just now, sskmaestro said:

Eng test series was the only low in that phase……. He used to score hundreds for fun in ODIs…. Never down on form in ODIs until 2019-20 period. 

Okalemo dhoni push, inkolu emo dhoni backing, inkollu emo worst phase. 

Cricket world lo andariki telusu ane oka general statement.

I guess I have seen different cricket lol

Just now, yamaha said:

Okalemo dhoni push, inkolu emo dhoni backing, inkollu emo worst phase. 

Cricket world lo andariki telusu ane oka general statement.

I guess I have seen different cricket lol

It’s ok….. people will have different perceptions…: 

1 minute ago, sskmaestro said:

let's leave the stats aside....kuldeep is the rare one with left arm legspin......shouldn't he be given more chances instead of just keeping him aside

Archived