Black Friday /Thanks Giving deals thread

Kedism

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Wolverine said:

even I'm searching for unlocked iphone deals. Only deal I found is target giving $20 gc free when u buy $100 apple gc+ use any cc cashback deals.

but more than 15 hours ayyindi inka gc raaledu😏 ee year deals assalu emi balevu to be frank.

Usually T-Mobile costco will have better deals. 

Add a line & Trade in old phone for $800 OFF ila untundi.. additional advantage.. You will get full amount back as a prepaid rebate card after 45 days (if you get it from tmobile store it will be 24 or 30 months contract- billing credits). Moreover you can unlock the device after 45 days of service. :) + Costco 5% cashback & 2% rewards & Sometimes, BOFA additional 10% cashback kuda untadi. 

You can remove the line after unlocking the device. (But there is a catch, one per account & if you cancel a line you need to wait for 90 days another promotion). 

12 hours ago, The Wolverine said:

even I'm searching for unlocked iphone deals. Only deal I found is target giving $20 gc free when u buy $100 apple gc+ use any cc cashback deals.

but more than 15 hours ayyindi inka gc raaledu😏 ee year deals assalu emi balevu to be frank.

Nenu target lo order chesa, chudali eppudostado, best buy di vachhindi

apple 50$ Gift card so around 100$ off anukovali inkaa 😂

every year i feel thanksgiving shopping is overrated, this year its much worse. Usually I find good prices in the month leading up to thanksgiving and not so good prices once thanksgiving is here. Usually thanksgiving discounted items are mostly that are on the way out anyways for the next year. If you observe top items by reviews in every category of products, you will hardly see a big sale during thanksgiving etc on the same. For this year, I just ordered a laptop as I have been using the current one for about 9 years now but still going strong. If anyone looking for a serious laptops look at the AMD 4 series ryzen processors. Usually 100-150$ less than intel ones and also they beat intel hands down in terms of processing power.

11 hours ago, Sravanlokesh said:

Usually T-Mobile costco will have better deals. 

Add a line & Trade in old phone for $800 OFF ila untundi.. additional advantage.. You will get full amount back as a prepaid rebate card after 45 days (if you get it from tmobile store it will be 24 or 30 months contract- billing credits). Moreover you can unlock the device after 45 days of service. :) + Costco 5% cashback & 2% rewards & Sometimes, BOFA additional 10% cashback kuda untadi. 

You can remove the line after unlocking the device. (But there is a catch, one per account & if you cancel a line you need to wait for 90 days another promotion). 

I have been waiting for this deal for quite some time now to upgrade from Note 8 to Note 20 Ultra. Looks like tmobile realized the losses due to this offer. Hope it comes back :)

14 hours ago, curiousgally said:

every year i feel thanksgiving shopping is overrated, this year its much worse. Usually I find good prices in the month leading up to thanksgiving and not so good prices once thanksgiving is here. Usually thanksgiving discounted items are mostly that are on the way out anyways for the next year. If you observe top items by reviews in every category of products, you will hardly see a big sale during thanksgiving etc on the same. For this year, I just ordered a laptop as I have been using the current one for about 9 years now but still going strong. If anyone looking for a serious laptops look at the AMD 4 series ryzen processors. Usually 100-150$ less than intel ones and also they beat intel hands down in terms of processing power.

true bro getting worse every year :) 

Archived