Get ready for 9 PM announcement

39 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Crores Candles veligisthe, air lo oxygen levels tagguthayi ani antunnaru, nijamena 🤔

all of a sudden andaru lights aapi 9 mins tarvatha esthey grid load ekkuva ayyi bokka padutundanta? (sudden spike valla)

Remember, its not just Modi as PM. Countless number of people from Central/State Govts are working tirelessly to make things better. Lets appreciate that and be part of it. 

I haven't seen anything from Modi or BJP that undermines public safety. They're doing everything they can. Let's appreciate that. I know what BJP did to us in the past, but still its not the time.

There is a reason India is not seeing the kind of numbers like US (knock on the wood).  Its not a coincidence. Its because of countless people working day and night to contain this. Let's not undermine that.

Tell people you know to stay inside. Isolation is the only weapon we have right now.

4 hours ago, minion said:

There is a reason India is not seeing the kind of numbers like US (knock on the wood).  Its not a coincidence. Its because of countless people working day and night to contain this. Let's not undermine that.

Tell people you know to stay inside. Isolation is the only weapon we have right now.

We didn’t even test 1% of our population. We have to come out into reality. Corona virus has become a social taboo and there are cases where doctors are confirming corona virus after the person is dead! 

19 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

We didn’t even test 1% of our population. We have to come out into reality. Corona virus has become a social taboo and there are cases where doctors are confirming corona virus after the person is dead! 

reality is that we don't know where to draw the line. In the mean time, I'm going to follow my own conscience to guide me.

Archived