Stocks

Jaitra

6 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Hahaha....kangana type bjp pro ppl started tweeting.....that...going forward we use only easymytrip as it stood by indian gov. against maldives.....:D

Bukng cheskunevadu....ultimatley best price chosi cheskuntadu.....senseless rally ye idi.....if anythng....company shld hav losses for cancelling maldive bukngs

Yeah last few days momentum ki maldives issue reason ayundochu bro

But today news undi, they are venturing into new things

"We are elated to announce the launch of EaseMyTrip Insurance Broker Private Limited. This new subsidiary is a major step forward for us as we diversify our services and enter the insurance market. We aim to offer complete travel ecosystem for our customers and this new addition is a progressive step towards the same. With our strong standing for excellence and customer satisfaction, we are confident that we will make a lasting impact on our existing and new customers,’’ said Nishant Pitti, CEO and Co-Founder at EaseMyTrip said on Wednesday.

19 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Petro chemicals....wats happening.....:dream:

Mrpl 16%

Chennaipetro 12%

Manali 8.5%

TNpetro 6%

Etc.

Mrpl.....:child:

Manali...short term ki entry lukng gud with today breakout...!!

MRPl—— maa grand father konnaru (ipo listing), after him it transferred to my dad , last year aa price big change lekapovadam valana sell chesaru around 30 or 40 I guess … beauty of stock market 

16 minutes ago, Kedism said:

MRPl—— maa grand father konnaru (ipo listing), after him it transferred to my dad , last year aa price big change lekapovadam valana sell chesaru around 30 or 40 I guess … beauty of stock market 

Good to hear. You have legacy of investment in stocks from three generations 

1 hour ago, Kedism said:

Polycab lo invest cheyacha ? Else risk bet ? 

I would like the froth to settle.....small consolidation form aithe at some level...it would be less risky:dream:

Or if u want anyway....can start with one small tranche

Edited by chanti149

25 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

Anyone tracking jswinfra stock ?? 

Ktmb uncle always strong accumalate call giving...tuk vry few ..jus to track

Fundamentally....adani ports peer......margins and ratios luk better than adani ports

Edited by chanti149

2 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Doubtee...already ivala overreacted in nse compared to yestd adr

2 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

Repu malli bloodbath sure la undi :dream:

Today HDFC Falls more than 6% it looks like a blind buy? 

Please let me know your views

NSE and BSE will be holding special live trading sessions on Saturday, 20th January in the equity and F&O segments. 1. The first session will be held from 9:15 AM to 10 AM. 2. The second session will be held from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

18 minutes ago, NBK NTR said:

NSE and BSE will be holding special live trading sessions on Saturday, 20th January in the equity and F&O segments. 1. The first session will be held from 9:15 AM to 10 AM. 2. The second session will be held from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

Y so

4 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Y so

This is the first time that the Stock exchanges are switching trading sites from their primary sites to the disaster recovery (DR) site during a live trading session.

Testing kosam la undi.