CM JaganMohan Reddy Gaaru

AbbaiG

Initial Impressions

1) On meeting expectations

Smashed expectations with no first sign statement.

He wants people to wait at least 1 year before judging him. A genuine request for consideration has been made.

2) General administration

Planned Review meetings from June 1st to 5th

Has given employees enough time to prepare for reviews. No short notice reviews from now on

Has made it CLEAR that reviews will be held from 10.30 AM to 5 PM only. Such a relief for employees. They are people too.

3) Party matters

Spending mornings with party members and well wishers. I think like YSR, he will make this a habit.

4) Political strategy & Opposition hunting

Visa Reddy anukunta

5) Lets see if Prashant Kishore's team is still used to set the narrative and manage feedback and come up with counter measures

Still it will be a tough ride. No change in economic situation of the state. 

A lot depends on how central government behaves. BJP leaders like vishnu reddy seppedi vintunte they wont be hostile to jaffa anipistondi

1 minute ago, AbbaiG said:

Still it will be a tough ride. No change in economic situation of the state. 

A lot depends on how central government behaves. BJP leaders like vishnu reddy seppedi vintunte they wont be hostile to jaffa anipistondi

he will mostly focus on defaming his opponents..  e lopu bjp kuda cbn meda cases vesi complete defame cheyochu.. 

polavaram credit elano untundi jaffa ki 

8 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

He said with full majority to NaMo special status seems difficult. Preparing ground..

20 MLA's vaste enduku ivvaru special status ani kooda annadu.

Telnagana also expected to fight for our special status. Jai Telangana :coffee:

1 minute ago, rama123 said:

During swearing-in kcr may give full support for SS

తెలుగు ప్రజల కోసం తెలంగాణా పితా మహుని ఆమరణ నిరాహార దీక్ష చెయ్యాలి  lakalaka.gif

People already waiting for 12,500 kharif payments and dwacra runa mafi. Honey moon period very crucial for any government.

Our honeymoon period in 2014 was high expectations but low delivery with respect to runa mafi.

1 minute ago, AbbaiG said:

People already waiting for 12,500 kharif payments and dwacra runa mafi. Honey moon period very crucial for any government.

Our honeymoon period in 2014 was high expectations but low delivery with respect to runa mafi.

I cant do it .. CBN valla chala money waste ayyay...  Appulu lo padesadu state ni.. Il see what i can do and il do my best antadu.. 

Archived