*****AUSTRALIA TOUR OF INDIA 2019*****

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Yaswanth526 said:

KL unnadu ga nenu esina 15 lo chudaleda dk backup wicket keeper

yes i missed.. pant ki chance vundochhu .. unless pant fails after he get chance to play remaining ODI's

India should play KL and Pant for reminder of the series..  rest one of the openers and MSD.. for next three games.

11 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

yes i missed.. pant ki chance vundochhu .. unless pant fails after he get chance to play remaining ODI's

India should play KL and Pant for reminder of the series..  rest one of the openers and MSD.. for next three games.

pant success avvala t20 series odi lo 1 or 2 matches chance ravochu

dk vs pant fighting for spot i think dk is better option to go right now

It’s evident. India looking for dark horses to fill the gaps in the squad. Shankar is one such dark horse who is a high potential candidate and can be used with bat and ball. 

Shankar is like Indian version of Jason Holder. His personality and calmness is much appreciated in this limited career so far. If groomed properly, you will see a nightmarish alrounders for India in all formats. 

Its a great thing to happen to Indian cricket. Shankar’s emergence will reduce the work load on Hardhik Pandya. 

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

It’s evident. India looking for dark horses to fill the gaps in the squad. Shankar is one such dark horse who is a high potential candidate and can be used with bat and ball. 

Shankar is like Indian version of Jason Holder. His personality and calmness is much appreciated in this limited career so far. If groomed properly, you will see a nightmarish alrounders for India in all formats. 

Its a great thing to happen to Indian cricket. Shankar’s emergence will reduce the work load on Hardhik Pandya. 

nakendhuko hyped candidate laa anipistunnadu.. I hope my opinion is wrong on Shankar..

2 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

nakendhuko hyped candidate laa anipistunnadu.. I hope my opinion is wrong on Shankar..

He got opportunities at wrong time. Just try to be in his shoes and think. On the brink of WC, with Hardhik Pandya having fitness issues and a chance up for grabbing. He only has a handful matches to prove his worth. It would have easily gone the failure route. He is simply sticking to his basics and has a cool and mature head. I was impressed with his batting and with the ball he may look like easy target because he just sticks to a fixed line or length and become easy target. He is one of those guys to watch closely. 

Ivala match lo lo he is prepared to take the ball with 10 to defend. That shows his game awareness.

4 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

He got opportunities at wrong time. Just try to be in his shoes and think. On the brink of WC, with Hardhik Pandya having fitness issues and a chance up for grabbing. He only has a handful matches to prove his worth. It would have easily gone the failure route. He is simply sticking to his basics and has a cool and mature head. I was impressed with his batting and with the ball he may look like easy target because he just sticks to a fixed line or length and become easy target. He is one of those guys to watch closely. 

Ivala match lo lo he is prepared to take the ball with 10 to defend. That shows his game awareness.

choddam MSK prasad em chestaado.. but at this moment i agree he definitely ahead of other contenders due to his all-round abilities 

29 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

34 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Shankar will be in squad but he will not get chance in 11, hardhik is better option who can bowl 10 overs and bat

Shankar will only get chance in 11 when rayudu didn't perform and india want to go with 3 allrounders

Because already kedar and hardhik is doing the job of allrounders in the team

22 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Shankar will be in squad but he will not get chance in 11, hardhik is better option who can bowl 10 overs and bat

Shankar will only get chance in 11 when rayudu didn't perform and india want to go with 3 allrounders

Because already kedar and hardhik is doing the job of allrounders in the team

Yeah.... he may not be in the first eleven. But with Shankar in the squad and sitting out, we are coved pretty much. Just in case Hardhik or Kedar gets injured, we can plug him IN.

Just now, Yaswanth526 said:

rohit and dhawan has to fire otherwise we have to face problems in wc

+1

i have big hopes on Rohit in this WC.. 

T20 bumrah bowling chesinappudu.. kohli and Bumrah .. rohit ni ignore chesarani konthamandhi troll chesaru.. 

ee roju presentation ceremony lo .. Rohit suggestions ki entha value vundho cheppadu king kohli.. 

Rohit is second best batsman in Indian lineup.. and he has capability to be the second best batsman in world.. hope he comes to form in World Cup.

I still didn't understand why openers are taking risks early when they are not making big scores

We are making 270-280 scores on avg in odi so its better to play first 10 overs make 30 runs without a wicket

Then make it a 100 run stand in 24 overs then we can accelerate the innings

India's milestone ODI wins:
1st: 10 wkts vs East Africa, 1975
100th: 43 runs vs SA, Mohali, 1993
200th: 8 wkts vs Ken, Nairobi, 2000
300th: 20 runs vs WI, Cuttack, 2007
400th: 6 wkts vs SL, Colombo RPS, 2012
500th: 8 runs vs Aus, Nagpur, 2019

When: India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, March 8, 2019, 1:30 pm Local Time

Where: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi

What to expect: Weather-wise, the north of India can be a little less taxing on the cricketers at this time of the year, which Bhuvneshwar Kumar reckoned was the best to play cricket in. A sunny day is up ahead with gentle maximum temperatures of 26, as opposed to the ones in the early 30s in the previous two venues.

The teams can anticipate assistance for spin - based on past record. India's last two fixtures at this venue have come against Australia - a win in a rain-truncated T20I in October 2017 and a Pujara-Smith-Maxwell dominated drawn Test in March same year.

Rahul will get couple of chances in 4th and 5th odi with Rohit and dhawan rested for alternative matches

Pant will also get couple of chances in 4th and 5th odi in place of rayudu and dhoni

Siddarth kaul may get a shy in 4th/5th odi in place of bhuvi/shami/bumrah based on rest and injury

Jadeja may also get one more shy in 4th/5th odi

On 3/5/2019 at 5:55 PM, Yaswanth526 said:

Flat track ithe 300+ even then 10 overs 40-50 normal pitches 270-280

On 3/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, sskmaestro said:

Nagpur track is one of the slowest tracks. If it a flat belter, score would have been 350-360

worldcup lo flat pitches eh vuntai...mostly

Archived