My Experience with Apple ICloud /Hackers

Kedism

1.       Lost (theft in Bus) my mobile phone (7 plus 256 gb)on Dec 17, Logged police compliant and activated ‘Lost mode’ in iCloud.

2.       2 days back (Sunday afternoon) got a mail that mobile was switched ON, I have checked mail on Monday and tried to trace location but the device is in Offline.

3.       Last night around 10:15 pm received a text message from ICloud stating that mobile is switched ON, check the location through the below URL (iCloud URL).

4.       By seeing that message without any second thought opened my account through that link and found no devices were linked with my ICloud (shocked).

5.       I thought it’s a bug in displaying and tried for next 20 mins.

6.       Later I thought somehow my iCloud account was cracked from the lost device.

7.       Today morning I made a call to Apple care and shared above information

8.       Finally what they concluded is the ‘text message which came on the name of ‘iCloud’ to my alternate mobile was from Hacker.

9.       As usual at the end they said we Apple won’t send any messages to mobile users.

Result: Naa phone poorthigha valla handover lo ki vellipoyindhe,till yesterday yedho corner lo vaadu mobile ni use cheyyaledhu naa icloud account lekundha anukunna .. naa chethulaaara neney ichaanu :D

Chadhuvukunna vaadikanna chaakalodhu melu ane once again proved J

asala bus journey regular ga chesevallu, marketing field lo baga tirigevallu , irresponsible ani mundhe telisinavallu max MI or koncham dhairyam chesi 1+ daggara aagipovatam better. eppudo poddo /pagilipoddo teliadu . ee top end mobiles  eppudu kompa/office lo untu car lo tirigevallaki best.

Mobiles wise i am so lucky i lost top end mobiles 2 times and got it back both times

2 minutes ago, Kedism said:

:( mobile povadhma kanna daanilo pics(memories) chaala unnaye..256 gb kadha ane backup kooda teesukoledhu ..

orni.. entha memory ayina appudapudu cable connect chesukuni hard drive-loki backup thesukovali ga.. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

phone lo cloud lo entha memory unna.. periodically I take backup (laptop) and another copy of safety backup (external hard drive) for personal photos/videos..

31 minutes ago, John said:

So sad annai, precautions emanna unte cheppandi will be prepared 

why sad john uncle...katraj is Director of Apple India......idhi poyindani seppi latest phone dobbesaadu company lo...

Archived