Where do you ...

minion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Asclepius said:

i am not a married person,idhe correct suggestion ani vesanu,kani already intha jarigindhi ante :run_dog:

meku inka migilina margam maneyatam okate

na alaga asala alavatu lekapothe gola vundedi kadu anukondi :D

ivanni lite annattu brother ... ala jaruthuntai ... you know you cannot deprive yourself just because someone else doesn't like it ... where does it stop? DW may not like me eating certain things or sitting on the couch and watching something on tv ... you got to live your life ... as long as I'm taking it to the brink (thats why I hide) ... I'm ok with it ... 

if I'm going to stop ... I'll do on my own volition, when the time comes ... not because someone else (even wife) thinks its wrong :)

18 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Since you are thinking about cheating wife,  this will end up with mess one day or the other day.  Instead mesmerise her with your love and gratitude towards her.  Train and motivate her that taking few pegs is good for health which is a fact.  Show her the articles and videos related to the logic. Convince her that you are not addicted and can leave at anytime. Then you can add your bottle in her kitchen desk ??

In the same she too states the same and starts up what do u do

14 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Has she seen anyone in her family ruining their lives to alcohol?

It's strange women of these days to vehemently oppose alcohol.

yeah, that's the strange thing. Her father and brother rarely touch this stuff. I drink but not addicted (atleast like to think so). Just to show, I once stopped for 6-7 months without much effort. Apparently that didn't convince. I said hell with it.

9 minutes ago, minion said:

yeah, that's the strange thing. Her father and brother rarely touch this stuff. I drink but not addicted (atleast like to think so). Just to show, I once stopped for 6-7 months without much effort. Apparently that didn't convince. I said hell with it.

Anna mee kastam pagidiki simpadiki ki kuda rakudadu..

Archived