Vote ki note case

1 minute ago, RKumar said:

Yes briefed me.   :wall:

ilaanti incidents lo involve ayina politicians ki kooda support aa. 

Ufff....

RR tanu munagadam kaakunda mothham TDP & CBN image ni damage chesadu.

So don’t support CBN. Oka post atu oka post itu .. ee torture enti maaku? Happy ga ila ee incidents lo involve avvani vallani support chesukovachu ga ? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

So don’t support CBN. Oka post atu oka post itu .. ee torture enti maaku? Happy ga ila ee incidents lo involve avvani vallani support chesukovachu ga ? 

Are you supporting RR & who are behind him in VoteForNote case? Support chesthe open ga cheppu.

14 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

I support CBN. Now its your turn.. You support CBN or not? Open ga cheppu nuvvu kooda

I will support TDP & CBN but not all his decisions.

edo oka pani ki malaina case dini gurichi enthaa raccha emiti,vote ki note ivvakunda oka mla gelusthada ade e case, e case ni chusi cbn nijam ga bayapadithe antha kanna xxxxx.. AP lo paniki malina media undatam valla raccha tappa emi ledu

link for highcourt judgement 

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/26682175/

guys please stop worrying about the case . this case is not legally tenable.

alleged conversation between cbn and stephenson

Hello! Good evening brother, how are you, Manavallu briefed me. I am with you, Dont bother For everything I am with you, what all they spoke will honour. Freely you can decide. No problem at all.

That is our commitment. We will work together.

Thank you.

read point 156, 157 points in the article for clarification

read petitioner as cbn

other accused :revanth reddy

first respondent: telangana acb

second respondent: alla ramakrishna reddy

156. It is the case of the second respondent that at the instigation of the petitioner, the other accused approached the de facto complainant, who is a public servant, and offered bribe either to cast his vote in favour of TDP candidate or to leave the country by abstaining from voting. There is no specific allegation in the complaint that the petitioner conspired with other accused prior to 28.5.2015 and in pursuance of which the other accused approached the de facto complainant. It is not the case of the second respondent that the role alleged to have been played by the petitioner reflects in the FIR. Even if the alleged conversation is taken into consideration, the petitioner did not offer bribe to the de- facto complainant. The petitioner did not ask the de-facto complainant either to vote in favour of TDP candidate or abstain from voting by leaving the country.

157. The learned counsel for the second respondent mainly placed reliance on the words what all they spoke will honour from the alleged telephonic conversion. The learned counsel for the second respondent submitted that these words are sufficient to prove the complicity of the petitioner. It is needless to say that a particular sentence cannot be read or interpreted in isolation of the other part. A duty is cast on the Court to consider the entire allegations made in the complaint in order to arrive at a just and reasonable conclusion. The Court shall not lose sight of the following words freely you can decide; no problem at all also. Even assuming but not conceding that the alleged conversation is a genuine one, this itself falsifies the case of the second respondent that the petitioner is one of the conspirators of the alleged crime. The allegations made in the complaint are bereft of the ingredients of Section 12 of the PC Act and Section 120-B of IPC. In such circumstances, forcing the petitioner to face the rigour of criminal trial is nothing but abuse of process of law and amounting to miscarriage of justice.

Seems, people indulge too much in cable TV programs;  ee  to go poTlam lO masaala maatramE dOsa lEdu

(Same thing happened couple of years back, when Kcr tried this misadventure, consuming all that propaganda on TVs , good bros coming here and all that vexation for nothing...Silly.... Not an expert in Law or consumer for cable TV , but told our bros then(look for archives) - get away from TV drama & PR propaganda stuff, put your commonsense in use,  there is no case here to prove criminalization on anybody, except some over jealous politician like kcr,  who was reaching too far. If at all their is a case to pursue legally,  that is more about illegal acts of phone tapping on Citizens by TG govt. Rest is history)

(సారాంశం ) తప్పుడు కేసు .....విమర్శ కి అర్హుడా బాబు ?.....సద్విమర్శ- సర్దుకొనే వినమ్రుడు 

చర్విత చరణం - టీవీల లో దుష్ప్రచారం కి తప్పితే ఆ కేసు లో పస లేదు.... అసూయ, కపటాలతో బనాయించింది, న్యాయస్థానాల్లో నిలబడేది కాదు, పెద్ద తర్కమవసరం లేదు...అది పక్కన పెడితే నిజమే, విమర్సకెవ్వరూ  అతీతులుకారు బాబు తో సహా ..విమర్శించాలి అంటే వేరే  విషయముంది, ఈ  తప్పుడు కేసు లో తలబద్దలు కొట్టుకోవడం కాదు, కోడిగుడ్డు మీద ఈకలు ....   

అప్పట్లో బాబులో ఎందుకు అంత  ఉదాసీనత ? సుదీర్ఘ ప్రయాణంలో అలుపా ? ఎందుకా నిర్లిప్తత అసత్య ప్రచారం వింటా ? అనుభవజ్ఞుడైన రాజకీయవేత్త కి రాజకీయమంటే అంత నిరాసక్తతా ? 

లౌకిక ప్రపంచం ...పువ్వుల పక్కనే ముళ్ళు, మంచి తో పాటు మోసం - ప్రకృతి నైసర్గిక లక్షణం ....ఏపీ అభివృద్ధి అని విపరీత మోహం లోకి పోయి,  వైరి పక్షాల కపటాన్ని, వ్యూహాలని గమనించకుండా  నిమ్మకునీరెత్తి నట్లు కూర్హున్టే !  కుటిల దాడులు తిప్పికొట్టకపోతే  లక్ష్యంకి త్వరగా చేరుకొంటామా ? రక్షణ అవసరం లేదా ? రక్షక భటుల్లేకుండా ఏ  సమాజం అయినా  సజావుగా నడుస్తుందా ? ...ఇమేజ్ అనేది  మిధ్య - సముద్రపు అల, అస్సలు వస్తువు సముద్రం - క్యారెక్టర్.....కుటిల దాడులు తిప్పికొట్టాలి, సత్వరమే ...తప్పవు కొన్ని

(సద్విమర్శ అవసరం పురోభివృద్ధి కి, ఉపయోగపడేటట్లు ఉంటే ఈ సభ కి, ఫోరమ్ కి కూడా  సార్ధకత ..  శీలం లో వినయముంది బాబు కి పుష్కలంగా  - 1000 చెవులతో వింటా స్వాగతించే పురుషుడు.)  

There is no doubt that CBN's image has taken a beating with this episode. This is mainly because of the effect of audio visuals which public finds it easy to connect. The media has played a role in spreading this. The opposition got an issue to defame CBN. In terms of legality of the case, there is very little substance for the courts to implicate CBN in this. But I personally feel that this is a very unpleasant episode in the history of TDP, wether we all like it or not. Wether this will have any impact on electoral chances ? it is highly unlikely.

As an ardent follower of the Leader, it really broke my heart and I suppose everyone who has his heart and soul for TDP would have felt the pain. 

3 hours ago, TDPforever said:

There is no doubt that CBN's image has taken a beating with this episode. This is mainly because of the effect of audio visuals which public finds it easy to connect. The media has played a role in spreading this. The opposition got an issue to defame CBN. In terms of legality of the case, there is very little substance for the courts to implicate CBN in this. But I personally feel that this is a very unpleasant episode in the history of TDP, wether we all like it or not. Wether this will have any impact on electoral chances ? it is highly unlikely.

As an ardent follower of the Leader, it really broke my heart and I suppose everyone who has his heart and soul for TDP would have felt the pain. 

let us hope cbn win the case in supreme court before elections 

Archived