Calling US People

Mahendra

US ki B type visa apply chedham anukuntunna.. DS 160 form fill chesthunappudu "US Point of Contact Information" page lo pakka ga evaridhi ayina US lo untunna name ivvalsindhena vaala address tho ti or else can I give any hotel address too?

Hotel address isthe first name and last name ela?

kunchum evariki ayina experience unna valu chebuthara

are you applying as a tourist? then u need to give hotel details i guess. if mandate contact hotel person and get front desk name.

If going to any relatives place need to give their details and their letter is mandatory i guess.

2 minutes ago, uravis said:

are you applying as a tourist? then u need to give hotel details i guess. if mandate contact hotel person and get front desk name.

If going to any relatives place need to give their details and their letter is mandatory i guess.

Tourist ga ne veldham anukuntunna annai.. Thanks for info annai.... Hotel address ichi front desk name contact chestha ayithe

1 minute ago, Mahendra said:

Tourist ga ne veldham anukuntunna annai.. Thanks for info annai.... Hotel address ichi front desk name contact chestha ayithe

You can do two things.

1. You can book a hotel with your details, submit those details in the form and later cancel the hotel.

2. Evaraina telisina vallu unte valla tho letter to consulate tisukondi. Like they are inviting you to view some tourist places (depending on your port of entry) and then you can use his/her address.

6 minutes ago, CinemaLover said:

You can do two things.

1. You can book a hotel with your details, submit those details in the form and later cancel the hotel.

2. Evaraina telisina vallu unte valla tho letter to consulate tisukondi. Like they are inviting you to view some tourist places (depending on your port of entry) and then you can use his/her address.

What would be the best starting point in US to explore annai (20 days).. Nenu Sanfrancisco anukuntunna.. Please correct me 

15 minutes ago, Naresh_NTR said:

tourist visa lu easy gane vastaya?

Nope. bank employyes, govt jobs gatra vallaki vastai easy ga small business and farmers lanti vallaki kids unte easy lekapothe ivvatla. 20-40 ithe vallaki high risk batch anattu baga filter chestaru unless we have really high salary and bank balance visa kashtam

Just now, Mahendra said:

What would be the best starting point in US to explore annai (20 days).. Nenu Sanfrancisco anukuntunna.. Please correct me 

Depends on your interest.

1. Landmarks ante mostly annie East time unnaie.

2. Nature/scenic ante east tappa motham.

20 days antunnaru kaabatti, budget limit ledu anukunte you can cover both east and west.

1. Niagara falls - Summer lo vastunnaru anukuntunna. So if you happen to come near Newyork or Chicago, you can cover this.

2. Statue of Liberty - Self explanatory

3. Grand Canyon - If you come to vegas, you can visit west rim during day trip. They have local tours from vegas. South rim is the main attraction. But that will take another day.

4. Disney (if you have kids and if they are > 3-4 years they will love it antaru antaru. I didn't visit Disney so far as my little one is 2 years old).

5. Yosemite/Lake Tahoe/Sea world in Sandiego - If you are staying in SFO, these are pretty good options.

6. SFO nunchi aithe Hawaii kuda vellochu. Probably you dont have time to cover all three Islands but you can cover Maui in 2-3 days. 

7. Seattle vasthe msg me. Ofcourse we can meet, but I can help you make good plan with whatever time you got.!

Not sure if it fits in your plan, but chance unte Crater Lake cover cheyandi. Ennie pics aina choodandi, entha expectations aina pettukoni vellandi. Still you will be in awe.!

Inka time time you can visit yellowstone as well.

Texas ki matram vellakandi. VJWada la untadi anta :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Archived