A Secular Nation ...

minion

Common civil code voddu ante secular aa sickular aa bhayya? Oka chinna doubt..

Common civil code (and common bonding) is something we need in India ...

I just don't see any political party doing it ... including BJP, with its absolute majority ...  they're just too political.

BJP has the conscience to bring in the change and put it out for debate? I don't think so.

It was in their election manifesto. Of all the parties, I think BJP would be the one that does not like to see it pass. If they make it pass, they would be losing one of the juicy campaign slogans in the future elections. 

It was in their election manifesto. Of all the parties, I think BJP would be the one that does not like to see it pass. If they make it pass, there is not much left for them to campaign on in the future elections. 

I agree ... this is their once in a generation opportunity to bring in true change and make India great. 

I see Modi's attempt at corruption as part of it ... but, that's not enough.

I agree ... this is their once in a generation opportunity to bring in true change and make India great. 

I see Modi's attempt at corruption as part of it ... but, that's not enough.

He used up all his political capital on demonetization.  Even if he wanted to, I don't think he could do any thing of that high impact in this remaining term. 

He used up all his political capital on demonetization.  Even if he wanted to, I don't think he could do any thing of that high impact in this remaining term. 

Somehow I think, Modi has more ... don't want to call it magic ... spirit may be ...

there is something about him ... 

I don't care if bjp loonies call me anti-national or national ... but, when I see someone with spirit, I admire that ... 

Can't take away religion from any country

Recently, my son asked me about what it means to be a citizen of something (some school project). He quoted something from Theresa May recently said ... In a way, it actually made sense ... you got to be part of wherever you are ...

Recently, my son asked me about what it means to be a citizen of something (some school project). He quoted something from Theresa May recently said ... In a way, it actually made sense ... you got to be part of wherever you are ...

Can you please share the quote?

Archived