AP-Verraju, TG-Kishan Reddy

NatuGadu

Mana intlo yeah breed kukkani penchalo mana istam... Kaani adhi mana PG ni karisthaniki pothey control cheyyalsina badhyata mana pi leda??????

The analogy is absolutely incorrect, BJP is trying to strengthen its base and there is nothing wrong in it as they want to have the numbers on their own rather than depend upon allies, so whom they appoint is their business.

Our concern should be how to reduce our dependence upon our allies and strengthen our base which we are failing miserably. I have spent one month in my home district [Krishna] and spent time [sept 20th to Oct 20th] traveling to villages and the mood of the public is not positive towards TDP which is a sad state of affairs.

For jaffas mood will be bad till they see one more defeat in 2019.. It is good that they continue in the same mood

In the given financial situation of the state , CBN is the best..there is no alternative and no second thought

The analogy is absolutely incorrect, BJP is trying to strengthen its base and there is nothing wrong in it as they want to have the numbers on their own rather than depend upon allies, so whom they appoint is their business.

Our concern should be how to reduce our dependence upon our allies and strengthen our base which we are failing miserably. I have spent one month in my home district [Krishna] and spent time [sept 20th to Oct 20th] traveling to villages and the mood of the public is not positive towards TDP which is a sad state of affairs.

I humbly differ on this.

1. If BJP wants to strengthen their party they can do it in many ways. They can build their cadre, constructively from grass root level. Instead some crooks in the party are blaming TDP and CBN. They should mind that they are not in opposition and TDP is its ally. More over bjp is part of the govt in AP. Criticizing TDP and CBN by veerraju and gang is nothing but cheap tactics and BJP leadershing has to control their party men and this clearly shows that they dont have any grip kn a section of State level BJP leaders. So forget about strengthening the party in AP

2. Coming to the negative feedback you got.... Firstly i cant understand how a group of (may be in tens) people's opinion could be tagged as the opinion in entire district? I fail to understand the reason as well. Are they expecting companies and jobs in each mandal of their district in just 2 years? Or are they expecting that capital could have been easily built by now if people like Jagan had been the CM?

AP is slowly recovering from the death blows it recieved from UPA. It will take time for rehab. I am sure, by end of 2018 kharif people in Krishna district will have CBN's picture in their home. Krishna delta will be recieving surplus water for irrigation courtesy Pattiseema. And the second crop can be saved from cyclones.

I humbly differ on this.

1. If BJP wants to strengthen their party they can do it in many ways. They can build their cadre, constructively from grass root level. Instead some crooks in the party are blaming TDP and CBN. They should mind that they are not in opposition and TDP is its ally. More over bjp is part of the govt in AP. Criticizing TDP and CBN by veerraju and gang is nothing but cheap tactics and BJP leadershing has to control their party men and this clearly shows that they dont have any grip kn a section of State level BJP leaders. So forget about strengthening the party in AP

2. Coming to the negative feedback you got.... Firstly i cant understand how a group of (may be in tens) people's opinion could be tagged as the opinion in entire district? I fail to understand the reason as well. Are they expecting companies and jobs in each mandal of their district in just 2 years? Or are they expecting that capital could have been easily built by now if people like Jagan had been the CM?

AP is slowly recovering from the death blows it recieved from UPA. It will take time for rehab. I am sure, by end of 2018 kharif people in Krishna district will have CBN's picture in their home. Krishna delta will be recieving surplus water for irrigation courtesy Pattiseema. And the second crop can be saved from cyclones.

1. Who blamed BJP after 2004 defeat? 2. What makes you think that I spoke to "tens" and not more... 3. It is not agriculture alone that runs or sustains the economy.

1. Who blamed BJP after 2004 defeat? 2. What makes you think that I spoke to "tens" and not more... 3. It is not agriculture alone that runs or sustains the economy.

Couple of your questions have answers in them.

1. BJP can blame TDP if they lose in AP next time and i dont think its wise to blame everything on TDP and CBN as we are into the second year of power

2. Not really sure about your sample size and would like to know if you can reveal the same

3. CBN thought exactly the same way during his last tenure for which the whole AP paid price. Agriculture may not be the prime contributer in economy bit if you observe closely, it provides bread and butter to majority population atleast in AP.

Abhiraah bhayyaa.... Maa native kuda Krishna dt btw.... My native place is telaprolu near gannavaram.... I dont think there is much of a displeasure in my area. But yes last couple of weeks people especially farmers are nervous as they fear their crops would dry out this kharif...

Abhiraah bhayyaa.... Maa native kuda Krishna dt btw.... My native place is telaprolu near gannavaram.... I dont think there is much of a displeasure in my area. But yes last couple of weeks people especially farmers are nervous as they fear their crops would dry out this kharif...

I went to the following places, 1. Vuyyuru 2. Pammaru 3. Pedamardaala 4. Kapileshwarapuram 5. Veeranki Lock 6. Pamidimukkala 7. Pedsanagallu, 8. Rimmanapudi 9. Pamarru 10. Kavatram 11. Hanuman Junction 12. Tamirsa 13. Annanapudi 14. Polukonda and of course 15. Gudivaada, I have not included the places/villages in and around vijayawada as they are more less part of urban area, so I can assure you that I toured extensively.

i am very happy bjp president veeraju ainanduku eri kori panikimalina pushpam list lo first unde candidate ni enchukunnaru pushpams ilage velle mundhukupovali ani aasisthuna 

We should not be worried about this guy, one should be worried about the bigger game plan of Amit Shah & Co as Veeraju is just a dummy.

Abhiraag, Nuvvu eppudu enthe negative personality na lekapote Andhra&CBN meda matramena?

So ni opinion prakram YSR time corruption is better than now as it was only YSR&Son corrupted but not SYSTEM???!!!!!!!

Did CBN spoiled the system or YSR? Who else can make system better than CBN????

solar city ga vijayawada

Posted by Abhiraag on 26 October 2015 - 10:48 AM in Politics & Daily News

It will never work, sunlight alone is not the criteria.

AP 2nd in Business ranking also he can't digest. If not AP eyana ki a state bagundo Business friendly lo??

Business Friendly States - AP 2nd

Posted by Abhiraag on 14 September 2015 - 10:20 AM in Politics & Daily News

Really, those who want to set up do not even know which department to approach and what are the guidelines including yours truly.

రాయలసీమలో సమ్మర్ క్యాపిటల్??

Posted by Abhiraag on 27 October 2015 - 11:03 AM in Politics & Daily News

ravikia, on 27 Oct 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:snapback.png

Thokkalo 13 distrcts ki malli two capitals aa. summer kokati, winter kokati. Idemaina Jammu and Kashmir anukuntunnara. Chetha demand, em chestharanta 4 district separate state form chesukuntara enti. 

It will be very difficult to define summer as summer seems to have a monoply for about 10 months in a year !...where is the question of summer capital?

JC about CBN

Posted by Abhiraag on 26 October 2015 - 10:56 AM in Politics & Daily News

There are some things he could have easily done in a span of 3-6 months but he did not, he has been obsessed with the capital city ignoring the fundamentals, who will bell the cat? In the YSR Govt it was he, his son and their coterie who were into corruption now it is everyone and the justification? who is not corrupt? they have to get back their money spent in elctions...these are the responses!

okka area ki confine ayina opinions ni state mottaniki ela imply chestav bro..edhe cbn pedutunna efforts gurinchi monnati daaka naaku telsina karudugattina anties oka eddaru baga positive ga cheptunnaru..opinions differ avutha vuntai..majority accept seste power lokostam..ledante ledhu..

okka area ki confine ayina opinions ni state mottaniki ela imply chestav bro..edhe cbn pedutunna efforts gurinchi monnati daaka naaku telsina karudugattina anties oka eddaru baga positive ga cheptunnaru..opinions differ avutha vuntai..majority accept seste power lokostam..ledante ledhu..

See I am presenting my view and some gathered from my interaction, let me give you another example from Vizag, I visited Vziag after Hud Hud and covered considerable area, I asked my former dealers [i was in sales line once upon a time] all of them are Vysyas "Why did you defeat YSRC" and their unanimous response " Maaku rondu options andi, donga ki vote veyyala, leka gaja donga ki vote veyyala" Jagan gaadu vasthey maa vizag lands kabzaa start chesthaadu, ippati varaku avvi leveu, so we decided to vote for CBN/TDP as he has some amount of experience"

I went to the following places, 1. Vuyyuru 2. Pammaru 3. Pedamardaala 4. Kapileshwarapuram 5. Veeranki Lock 6. Pamidimukkala 7. Pedsanagallu, 8. Rimmanapudi 9. Pamarru 10. Kavatram 11. Hanuman Junction 12. Tamirsa 13. Annanapudi 14. Polukonda and of course 15. Gudivaada, I have not included the places/villages in and around vijayawada as they are more less part of urban area, so I can assure you that I toured extensively.

Good that you mentioned the places.... But my question is not the places you travelled.... Whats the sample size?

Good that you mentioned the places.... But my question is not the places you travelled.... Whats the sample size?

The sample size varied from about 15 to 30 from each village, obviously the large number was in places where I stayed overnight and had group interaction with relatives and their friends, barring one family almost all of them were TDP supporters and I forgot to mention one more village which is "Gaddipadu".

BTW, one of the issues mentioned was about "Sand" which they were totally upset about.

The sample size varied from about 15 to 30 from each village, obviously the large number was in places where I stayed overnight and had group interaction with relatives and their friends, barring one family almost all of them were TDP supporters and I forgot to mention one more village which is "Gaddipadu".

BTW, one of the issues mentioned was about "Sand" which they were totally upset about.

Good you mentioned sand here.... Do the people know how the sand price rose from 5000 per lorry to 25000 per lorry in 2012?

Sand cost is touching sky high.... Increase in demand and of course sand mafia kuda undi.... But this bad habit crept in the previous govt and CBN is trying to minimize that.... Dwacra ki ivvalani chusash which didnt yield any output...

Good you mentioned sand here.... Do the people know how the sand price rose from 5000 per lorry to 25000 per lorry in 2012?

Sand cost is touching sky high.... Increase in demand and of course sand mafia kuda undi.... But this bad habit crept in the previous govt and CBN is trying to minimize that.... Dwacra ki ivvalani chusash which didnt yield any output...

They are aware, you know the krishna dist guy's..politically very sauve, but unfortunately people are facing the problem and it so happens that when the construction work stops, it is not only the owners but the workers who remain idle bear the brunt and hence their frustration.

The max number of your sample size is 30 x 16 = 480 (less than 500) and As per wiki Krishna dist population is 4529009, the percentage is a mere 0.01

Period

They are aware, you know the krishna dist guy's..politically very sauve, but unfortunately people are facing the problem and it so happens that when the construction work stops, it is not only the owners but the workers who remain idle bear the brunt and hence their frustration.

Its the same situation across the state and thats how the reality is... I am planning to construct first floor of my house this december and i have to plan accordingly.....

The max number of your sample size is 30 x 16 = 480 (less than 500) and As per wiki Krishna dist population is 4529009, the percentage is a mere 0.01

Period

The Iowa polls show that Hillary Clinton is leading Bernie sanders, the sample size for the crucial state "400" of all the registered voters and that is more or less the case [survey ranging from 400 to 700] for all those in survey entities.

Archived