RV

avm

Saw RV again two day back in a TV channel.... movie was good....comedy/songs/dances/suspense first half and revenge in second........ not sure why this was declared a Flop.... to me was at least

abv avg...........

Rabhasa- yes can understand routine comedy with villains and unrealistic fights...hence was boring - director trying to repeat kandireega failed miserably........... 

Saw RV again two day back in a TV channel.... movie was good....comedy/songs/dances/suspense first half and revenge in second........ not sure why this was declared a Flop.... to me was at least

abv avg...........

Rabhasa- yes can understand routine comedy with villains and unrealistic fights...hence was boring - director trying to repeat kandireega failed miserably........... 

second half too regular, revenge drama lo intensity miss ayyindi, still second half comedy(mainly giri kitti sequences) impressed me a lot, songs in second half are also good, but story of second half missed fresh feel all over 

narasimhudu movie chusava..........RV story line ki narasimhudu ki diff endi antaru ?

adi mana daridrulaki tappa evariki gurthuku ravule ..AD chuste Simhadri gurthuku raledu evadiki ..mana daridrule movie super annaru ..karma

adi mana daridrulaki tappa evariki gurthuku ravule ..AD chuste Simhadri gurthuku raledu evadiki ..mana daridrule movie super annaru ..karma

aaa sarle RV oka epic,  ..........danni BB cheyaledhu fans.............enduku urike ikkada fans meeda egurthuv daridrulu tokka ani.............hero looks super ane okka positive anthe..........daani meeda inka disco ante   :sleep:

Archived