Indian Batting - 2nd test

sskmaestro

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bounce antha easy kadu...ippativaraku bagane manage chesaru..inko 100 run partnership kavali

short persons like sachin and sunny can easily manage to play such shots on bouncy wickets!! 

Kohli and dhawan are clearly cramped for room outside off stump. 

great bowling but some wrong shot selection/execution!!

short persons like sachin and sunny can easily manage to play such shots on bouncy wickets!! 

Kohli and dhawan are clearly cramped for room outside off stump. 

great bowling but some wrong shot selection/execution!!

no half measures....you should play it up and over...vijay played few...hope these guys will learn

no half measures....you should play it up and over...vijay played few...hope these guys will learn

I think its more of confidence i suppose. 

vijay is a clear case of confidence, whose shots are being appreciated now as they are being executed with perfection and sheer determination. earlier, same shots looked like rank loose shots from vijay. IMO, dhawan is going through that initial phase right now.

Kohli's dismissal is sheer wrong shot selection. right from Adeliade, he is scoring above 65 strike rate some times he is reaching into mid 70's. I think he need to chop off his aggression a little bit! not much!

Pujara and Rahane, they are players who needs some confidence and they are technically good players. a big innings in Australia will do a world of good to this duo.

I think its more of confidence i suppose. 

vijay is a clear case of confidence, whose shots are being appreciated now as they are being executed with perfection and sheer determination. earlier, same shots looked like rank loose shots from vijay. IMO, dhawan is going through that initial phase right now.

Kohli's dismissal is sheer wrong shot selection. right from Adeliade, he is scoring above 65 strike rate some times he is reaching into mid 70's. I think he need to chop off his aggression a little bit! not much!

Pujara and Rahane, they are players who needs some confidence and they are technically good players. a big innings in Australia will do a world of good to this duo.

ofcourse confidence and form matters...

Kohli usually learns fast...

Rahane, No doubt he is the future...he has good temprment...

Pujara Not sure....he is not at all consistent...moeen ali bowling lo kuda chala kastapaddadu...he needs to work on few things

Archived