Indian Batting

sskmaestro

:cheers:

Annai Murali vijay has been playing so well this year.. I don't know why people hate him... He is trying to establish into Indian test lineup and working so hard for his runs.

kohli ni kuda 1st aus tour,..dat too 1st 2 tests avvagane..andaru thittaru..veedu-veedi attitude..show boy annaru...ippudu valle fans...

murali ki kuda ante avthundile..if he continues to show dis dedication

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kohli ni kuda 1st aus tour,..dat too 1st 2 tests avvagane..andaru thittaru..veedu-veedi attitude..show boy annaru...ippudu valle fans...

Dhawan, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane strongly deserves to be the future of Indian test batting. they just need to apply themselves or else thing will go horribly wrong as India is producing batsman at good rate when you compare with bowlers!!

Dhawan, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane strongly deserves to be the future of Indian test batting. they just need to apply themselves or else thing will go horribly wrong as India is producing batsman at good rate when you compare with bowlers!!

dhawan picha lite control vundadu

day 1:

session 1: draw

session 2: Australia

session 3: India

day 2: Australia

day 3:

session 1: draw

session 2:

session 3:

lets update this today!!!

For me day1 session1 was australia.. Purely bcoz of 1st 30mins... Dey broke d emotional barrier with terrific attacking skills

he has show that when he is in failure I hope he continues that.

dhawan picha lite control vundadu

we have to bu some time brother to see him performing to his full potential!

he scored a hundred and a 98 in NZ in tests!

he struggled in SA and England but somehow we can see him perform in Australia, as the conditions suit his style of batting.

even David Warner took some time and we all saw how consistent he is now with the bat for Australia especially in Tests!!!

For me day1 session1 was australia.. Purely bcoz of 1st 30mins... Dey broke d emotional barrier with terrific attacking skills

Day 1 session 1 always has 100+ score in Adeliade, There were lot of instances where teams went into lunch with 100+ score on board without losing any wicket!!

we have to credit the bowlers for getting 2 wickets!!

second session will favor the batsman always with sun out and pitch playing flat!! moreover the ball will be atleast 30 overs old and most of the teams will play it in containing the batsman rather than attacking.....

post tea session will be interesting with lights out and teams opting for new ball straight away after 80 overs!!!

CP uncle have an weakness against spin, which is surprising.. all England tour he struggled against ALi and now this.. shit man 

People say CP is Dravid's copy, but i dont think so. RD would have payed on back foot with room and a cross batted shot guiding the ball square of the wicket

People say CP is Dravid's copy, but i dont think so. RD would have payed on back foot with room and a cross batted shot guiding the ball square of the wicket

, he is close to RD  but not 100 % match.

may be he need some coaching against spin, surprise  and may be only player to struggle against spin and do very well against pace 

IMO, Murali Vijay handled Lyon well. thats the way Indian batsman should play spin overseas. vijay lofted consistently and successfully!!

fetched couple of 6's and a four!!! that will unsettle the spinner and make him bowl short of length!! which also helps other players (say dhawan in this instance) to milk runs!!

Archived