Indian Batting

sskmaestro

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virat kohli's brain fart after all the hard work yesterday will lead to india's defeat in first test..that was the turning point

The game is evenly balanced brother. I might sound over optimistic!!!

but a spirited display by bowlers will keep us in driving seat!!

The game is evenly balanced brother. I might sound over optimistic!!!

but a spirited display by bowlers will keep us in driving seat!!

Hmm....i cant see this tail heavy batting line up surviving on 5th day Adelaide pitch for sure..for me its curtains for first test,though would like to see it the other way

Hmm....i cant see this tail heavy batting line up surviving on 5th day Adelaide pitch for sure..for me its curtains for first test,though would like to see it the other way

I think the bowling will be better than the first innings one.... and the pitch deteriorating, knowing the Aussies mindset, they wont like to settle for a draw. they will look for a win. so they have to play shots to score quick runs. IMO if the bowlers bowl with some discipline , like Agarkar did in back in 2004, i think India are the dark horses in this match!!!

I think the bowling will be better than the first innings one.... and the pitch deteriorating, knowing the Aussies mindset, they wont like to settle for a draw. they will look for a win. so they have to play shots to score quick runs. IMO if the bowlers bowl with some discipline , like Agarkar did in back in 2004, i think India are the dark horses in this match!!!

That agarkar's display was unforgettable one..just remembered it today morning..hope someone turns out with similar display today ...ideally we shouldnt be chasing anything more than 300..

all four results possible!!

1. India chetulu ettesthey, easy win for Aussies!

2. Australia scores quickly and India fights it out, Match draw!!!

3. India bowls superbly and gets down aussies below 200, India can win!!!

4. Aussies taking lot of time to get runs and India playing slowly in forth innings, Match draw!!!

That agarkar's display was unforgettable one..just remembered it today morning..hope someone turns out with similar display today ...ideally we shouldnt be chasing anything more than 300..

Mohammad Shami is crutial for India! if he bowls well and we all know he bowls good reverse swing! 

he got some runs in 1st innings, he needs to carry on the rythm into his bowling!!!

he is a moody bowler!! if he gets into a good rythm, the condtions are conductive for reverse swing and we will see a gem of an innings!!

all four results possible!!

1. India chetulu ettesthey, easy win for Aussies!

2. Australia scores quickly and India fights it out, Match draw!!!

3. India bowls superbly and gets down aussies below 200, India can win!!!

4. Aussies taking lot of time to get runs and India playing slowly in forth innings, Match draw!!!

I will put my money on first option,as of now..

I will put my money on first option,as of now..

will really love to see the third option. 

Indians deserve this, They won at Lords and somehow i have the feeling, Kohli is destined to have a test win on the very first match he captained!!!

Adelaide is his favorite ground, with three Sharmas in the side, what else more you need to give this lad some motivation:(:P)

will really love to see the third option.

Indians deserve this, They won at Lords and somehow i have the feeling, Kohli is destined to have a test win on the very first match he captained!!!

Adelaide is his favorite ground, with three Sharmas in the side, what else more you need to give this lad some motivation:(:P)

Would love to see it..hehehe

Archived