Dr that is ... interesting

orion

Google search ...vijaya kesari facebook ... the page I responded earlier.

Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

uncle ninnu block chesindi... Same wid mine ikkada screenshot teesi okkati post cheste comment delete chesi block chesindi...so we cant see her profile now

uncle ninnu block chesindi... Same wid mine ikkada screenshot teesi okkati post cheste comment delete chesi block chesindi...so we cant see her profile now

:roflmao:

indeed a waste of time. I wasn't even remotely derogatory with my posts ... she couldn't even take that huh! Why make such a fuss if she can't even stand two lines of argument? Stupid woman.

FB is littered with these types, I'm going to delete that fb account.

Interesting ...

As soon as I create an account in FB and responding to the biitch ... guess what, my posts are getting deleted ... not even one is there ...

bomabard the biiitch ... let's see what she can do..

Brother..You too..didnt expect this brother..I know you got something in u..If u have time please share it for us in the db or get few things from db rather to waste your valuable moments on those mindless people..

brother..Communists ki kooda kulam rangu pusina aa candidate meeda manam anavasaram ga valuable DB time waste chestunnam...Now you are wasting your personal time as well.

We can argue with a person who has full knowledge or no knowledge about the topic of discussion but avida ki sagam leda antakanna takkuva ga vundi so no point in wasting time. I am pretty sure, she is trying to gain some momentum in her singing career out of those nasty/half knowldge/cooked comments againest a particular caste or state.

Brother..You too..didnt expect this brother..I know you got something in u..If u have time please share it for us in the db or get few things from db rather to waste your valuable moments on those mindless people..

Naakantha elite member build up emi ledu brother ... back bench thotti gang type annattu :)

Got to jump into these bar fights (online versions) sometimes ... just for the heck of it ... it was Friday night man.

What caught my attention is how she is threatening people with deportation ... as if she has some kind of authority or as if we were smuggled here through Mexican border or something.

Even a brief interjection will make people like her pause and think that whatever threats she makes won't work ... and that people know better.

I'm obviously not going to spend lot of my time and energy arguing with this POS. But, I'm ok spending 10 minutes on a Friday night throwing some punches in a (online version) bar fight :)

My suggestion to those (including myself) who feel impulsive to respond to this kind of garbage ... stay away from personal attacks. Indulge yourself with T and its people, her cast (again not making personal reference to her) etc. This is exactly what she is doing. if you do this, trust me ... FBI/INS/CIA couldn't care less about her reporting.

Spitting venom day-in and day-out on an entire state and a group of people ... I'm ok spending few minutes on a Friday night and returning the favor ... in her own way, that is.

Thing is, its just 10 minutes of fun ... that's all it is.  It'll be gone from memory by tomorrow.

Just to add a little more, to have this kind of time on her hands everyday ... she must be some kind of a welfare leech ... living off of tax payer's money.

I hope she gets off her butt and does something meaningful with her life ... instead of hating someone all the time ... that's no life at all.

time waste time waste antunnaru, avtali vallu unna time anta spend chesi hatred propaganda build chestunnaru. yes waste of time writing on her facebook, but, legal ga establish cheyyadam avasaram, ledante hatred campaigns can go to any heights!

Archived