Terrific

Nani

:terrific:

bt pracharam alanti cheyakpothene better 

NTR as an actor important nw for NTR 

my stand TDP ani cheppi in other ways prahcram cheiatm through social media better 

anni relations bagunte nuvvu cheppindi cover chesukuntaniki saripoyidi....ippudu nuvvu cheppinattu cheste ippudunatte TDP ki anti muttanatu untunadu Jr. ani antaru...

A classic case for mystery, bundles of talent but not resulting in proportional glory and if ever a movie has to be produced on Mahesh Babu & NTR, it should be titled "Two Idiots"!

ranjana chedi pandavulu aribanjanulu aiyyithiri ani oka sametha pervez uncle....life lo talents maatrame kaadhu...situations kooda vaallaki favour seyyali kadha.Brahmigadu.blogspot%2B(21).gif

A classic case for mystery, bundles of talent but not resulting in proportional glory and if ever a movie has to be produced on Mahesh Babu & NTR, it should be titled "Two Idiots"!

true for NTR part

ranjana chedi pandavulu aribanjanulu aiyyithiri ani oka sametha pervez uncle....life lo talents maatrame kaadhu...situations kooda vaallaki favour seyyali kadha.Brahmigadu.blogspot%2B(21).gif

situations ki tagattu nadavali ga annai, manaki favour lenapudu kooda vijayam sadiste ne aa top place dakkedi as it happened for him till simhadri.

true for NTR part

situations ki tagattu nadavali ga annai, manaki favour lenapudu kooda vijayam sadiste ne aa top place dakkedi as it happened for him till simhadri.

adhe antunna avi...Bhagavantudiki Bammardhaina kastal thappav ani...everyone has to go through the tough process to be on the top...and they will

I do accept that circumstances/situations should favor but it did favor these two, the problem with Jr.NTR was wrong company and immaturity which led to his downfall from which he is unable to come out, one needs to sit down, evaluate and take the next course of strategic action which unfortunately to this date he is not following.

As for Mahesh, he is not manipulative due to which he is unable to attain the destined glory, he has a "touch me not & do not involve me attitude" which is a very good quality but in the cut throat film industry  does not work out and hence my title "Two Idiots" [to SaileshG]

Today in the film industry one has have knowledge of management, you cannot function the way it did about 20-30 yrs ago, Aamir Khan is one good example in india and George Clooney in Hollywood.

i have never absorbed jr till date in any press meets or functions loosing his balance and temper be it any issue........on 18th the statement given by him at ntr ghat is crispy short and clear and political......13 years in film industry was not a calk walk for him......i feel he is maturing and mastering his brains day by day......he is 30 years now at 50 by the end of his film carrier i would rather see jr in the very best form who could take the party to further glorify for another 2 decades.....he needs to understand the delay rather not to fear for some thing which wouldn't never happen....concentrate on his filmy work and do the campaigning stuff when ever the party requires....

i have never absorbed jr till date in any press meets or functions loosing his balance and temper be it any issue........on 18th the statement given by him at ntr ghat is crispy short and clear and political......13 years in film industry was not a calk walk for him......i feel he is maturing and mastering his brains day by day......he is 30 years now at 50 by the end of his film carrier i would rather see jr in the very best form who could take the party to further glorify for another 2 decades.....he needs to understand the delay rather not to fear for some thing which wouldn't never happen....concentrate on his filmy work and do the campaigning stuff when ever the party requires....

:goodpost:

feel.gif

I do accept that circumstances/situations should favor but it did favor these two, the problem with Jr.NTR was wrong company and immaturity which led to his downfall from which he is unable to come out, one needs to sit down, evaluate and take the next course of strategic action which unfortunately to this date he is not following.

As for Mahesh, he is not manipulative due to which he is unable to attain the destined glory, he has a "touch me not & do not involve me attitude" which is a very good quality but in the cut throat film industry  does not work out and hence my title "Two Idiots" [to SaileshG]

Today in the film industry one has have knowledge of management, you cannot function the way it did about 20-30 yrs ago, Aamir Khan is one good example in india and George Clooney in Hollywood.

Well said

Archived