Power of a tweet

raaz

"Breaking: Two Explosions in the White House and Barack Obama is injured".

This is the tweet by 'the associated press'(AP) which created jitters around the world few minutes ago,the us stock markets tumbled sharply in seconds of time

And the truth is the account has been hacked

lokesh fans ki kick,boost ichettatu undiga e threaduu 13.gif?1342236028

twitter lo unte ee comedy chestaru.

bayataku vaste vere comedy chestaru.

inta hatred ness enduko..

okallani ista padatam tappuledu kani mari intala na..?

Hate CBN if u want to for the games he is playing(atleast u think he is). What did Lokesh do..?

CBN kadupuna puttatame tanu chesina tappa..?

twitter lo unte ee comedy chestaru.

bayataku vaste vere comedy chestaru.

inta hatred ness enduko..

okallani ista padatam tappuledu kani mari intala na..?

Hate CBN if u want to for the games he is playing(atleast u think he is). What did Lokesh do..?

CBN kadupuna puttatame tanu chesina tappa..?

ayyo Ipudu Tappu ani evaru annaru :laughing: sardaga anna And im only CBN fan not nara family fan :cheers:

ayyo Ipudu Tappu ani evaru annaru :laughing: sardaga anna And im only CBN fan not nara family fan :cheers:

nenu ninnu okkadine refer chesi analedu brother..

chala mandi ni chusa ikkada.Idi nara fan aa kada anedi not related nenu general ga cheppa.

hate or comment any person for the acts he does.

But dont hate what ever he does just because u dont like him or because he is son of the person u dont like

btw i am also not a nara fan..

"Breaking: Two Explosions in the White House and Barack Obama is injured".

This is the tweet by 'the associated press'(AP) which created jitters around the world few minutes ago,the us stock markets tumbled sharply in seconds of time

And the truth is the account has been hacked

I just sent an email to one my of my friends on this ... who is involved in financial matters with me ... it has become just too fragile man ... people are just trying to steal ... by whatever means.

Its probably time (for me) to get out completely ... and come to terms with the fact that its never going to be meaningful ... just don't lose what you worked so hard for.

I just sent an email to one my of my friends on this ... who is involved in financial matters with me ... it has become just too fragile man ... people are just trying to steal ... by whatever means.

Its probably time (for me) to get out completely ... and come to terms with the fact that its never going to be meaningful ... just don't lose what you worked so hard for.

Orion annai.. bemmi-3.gif

As they say, It's hard to walk away from a winning streak & even harder to leave the table when you're on a losing one ... Your instincts should always correlate with proper analysis, otherwise it can end up murkier ... It's again like sure way of getting nothing for something. You are the judge of yourself ,take a calculated approach.. be safe .. ALL IZ WELL :cheers:

Archived