Young Candidates TDP-2014

Godavari

valla sons annavu oka ....mari valla chadvulu gurinchi ela chepthunnavu ?

mostly annanu bhayya...anduke....vallalo chaduvu kunna valla kante chaduvu "konna" vallu ekkuva.....

I dont say that one should be well educated to be good/intelligent....but % is more among them now-a-days.....

Everything i'm speaking is taking probability into consideration...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, aswan monna neeku 10c dowry istha ani vachharu annav, dowry teesukovatam kuda tappe kada, Mari meeru me jp inni neethulu chepthunnaru kada Nuv dowry teesukokunda marriage cheshukuntava

evadu cheppadu bhayya dowry tappu ani......according to our law...girl child has equal rights on property as boy child...so parents give part of property to her during marriage in the name of dowry....naku intha kavali ani tarvata kuda bedirinchi teesukunte appudu tappu...If parents are willing to give their girl some part of property...who are you to say no and call that a dowry....better think before you talk...

evadu cheppadu bhayya dowry tappu ani......according to our law...girl child has equal rights on property as boy child...so parents give part of property to her during marriage in the name of dowry....naku intha kavali ani tarvata kuda bedirinchi teesukunte appudu tappu...If parents are willing to give their girl some part of property...who are you to say no and call that a dowry....better think before you talk...

, avuna bale cover cheshav

, avuna bale cover cheshav

if you can't talk...then better don't...i need not cover up myself for anything...

there are many ppl who just can't accept defeat in an argument and ends up with a dialogue like this.....i hope you are not one of them...

IAS,GROUPS EMPLOYESS ANDARU CHADUVU KUNNA VALLE KADHA VALLU ENDUKU CHESTHUNARU CORRUPTIONbrahmi-3.gif

Bhayya..the reasons behind that are stated above or in some other thread exactly...if you are willing to write Civils..then better enter politics ani naku oka IAS cheppadu...

If you get the inner meaning in his words....its really shame for our society...

Bhayya..the reasons behind that are stated above or in some other thread exactly...if you are willing to write Civils..then better enter politics ani naku oka IAS cheppadu...

If you get the inner meaning in his words....its really shame for our society...

memu cheppedi adeeebrahmi-3.gif

Chadhuvukunna vallu antha manchi vaare ante nee antha amayakulu undaru bhayyoo

I agree with you bhayya...but sensible person who is well educated unte oka MLA ga..it will be better antunna....our ministers donno even about their portfolios now....thats one of the major problems govt is facing....frankly speaking....civil servants are facing...as the ministers dont have min basic knowledge about their own portfolios ....

WoW .. Chaduvu'konna' vallu .. chaduvu'kunna' vallu .. abboo :terrific: asalu oka thread lone enni cover drive lu .. :terrific:

BTW, chaduvukunna valla kante evaroo better antaaru .. endukoo post #62 chusthe telusthundi .. malli pakkavallani "here are many ppl who just can't accept defeat in an argument and ends up with a dialogue like this.....i hope you are not one of them..." anatam :super:

TDP lo young leader lo naaku kanipinchedhi first and last Revanth Reddy...good head over shoulders...knows the under currents and aspirations very well...intelligent enough....I don't care how many...but I care for that one leader who can take things forward...and TDP has that in form of Revanth Reddy...

I will ask other parties to speak if they are capable enough to throw up a leader like Revanth...who has ability to balance many things...

Revanth/Uma or Ramana/Keshav/Narendra....these people follow the thinking of their leader and have that space to grow which is not possible in other parties.....

TDP can now itself go into hands of next gen...but owing to the peculiar situations it is important CBN stays till next win and then leaves...

TDP lo young leader lo naaku kanipinchedhi first and last Revanth Reddy...good head over shoulders...knows the under currents and aspirations very well...intelligent enough....I don't care how many...but I care for that one leader who can take things forward...and TDP has that in form of Revanth Reddy...

I will ask other parties to speak if they are capable enough to throw up a leader like Revanth...who has ability to balance many things...

Revanth :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

you think u do....but even you dont....example:recent bye elections.... LSP wont win even one ani maku telsu.but TDP wont be winning even one ani meeku thelidu ankunta....

meeru konchem opika chesukoni aa recent bi-elections appati postlu choosi randi..1 or none cheppina vallallo nenu okadini..mee situation konchem different kada ennitilo poti chesaro teliyadu kada meeku?

Archived