Congrats Tarak -own hearts of Anti's with Oosrv'li

Yuvakeratam

Friends I'm happy to share the news that some of my friends who use to hate Nandamuri heros like anything, watched movie in theatre for 3 times each and shocking thing is now one of them gone to India and puchased Ooseravelli orginal DVD's for both of them.....

They liked Tarak's performace, simple and stylish dances.........."Nenante" song and "Love ante" song atleast they play 10-15 times even today.........they were all praise of Tarak's performace in the climax, especially the dailogue he says sitting in the chair, they are blowing whistles even now.......important thing is they are from Chiru's community, but could not hide themselves from appreciaiting our young tiger........Proud to be fan of Tarak

Thanks a lot for Tarak for accepting such novel subjects and trying different, I honestly appreciate him....Thanks to Devi for awesome music......

Friends, forget about all these records and numbers, I'm 200% confident Tarak is and will be number one......because "form is temporary and class is permanent" he gonna rule TFI........God Bless Him

Thanks!!

Friends I'm happy to share the news that some of my friends who use to hate Nandamuri heros like anything, watched movie in theatre for 3 times each and shocking thing is now one of them gone to India and puchased Ooseravelli orginal DVD's for both of them.....

They liked Tarak's performace, simple and stylish dances.........."Nenante" song and "Love ante" song atleast they play 10-15 times even today.........they were all praise of Tarak's performace in the climax, especially the dailogue he says sitting in the chair, they are blowing whistles even now.......important thing is they are from Chiru's community, but could not hide themselves from appreciaiting our young tiger........Proud to be fan of Tarak

Thanks a lot for Tarak for accepting such novel subjects and trying different, I honestly appreciate him....Thanks to Devi for awesome music......

Friends, forget about all these records and numbers, I'm 200% confident Tarak is and will be number one......because "form is temporary and class is permanent" he gonna rule TFI........God Bless Him

Thanks!!

thanks for sharing bro... its superb news for us. with Brindavanam & OV anti fans started liking Tarak and no of antis got reduced atleast by 20%... with few more movies of this kind , tarak will emerge as a top hero with no anti fans.

Thanks!!

pakka DB nundi dobbukochav kadu....... :peepwall:

Archived