Shakti 1st week itself was 19crores in AP.

Govindu

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few things our fans should realise......

1. If you expect too much and go to the movie you are surely not going to get satisfied with the content even if the performances are excellent.

2. Every movie is not 100% perfect. There are flaws in even Gundamma katha and Mayabazaar which are treated as few among the best telugu movies till date.

3. Fans like me are requesting u all to post the things u liked in the movie in fans DB and not the things which u dint like. Its not possible for Tarak to satisfy all his fans wiht a single movie.

4. I liked movies Naaga,Naa Alludu,Kantri,Shakti,Ashok well, but if issay every fan liked these movies the way i liked, i will be an educated illitarate. Few like few moevies irrespective of the movie result.

5. Our major fault is we expect too much before going to watch our fav hero movie. It ends up in a feeling that the movie dint turn up well as we expected. Its like we expect sachin to score a century and if he gets out on 80, we feel that sachin dint meet our expectations. the same way it comes for movies too. We know the directors range, producers taste, yet we expect more than wat they are going to give. watch out for tarak, u will sure ly like.

This is purely my personal opinion and not a general view.

• 2 weeks later...

Few things our fans should realise......

1. If you expect too much and go to the movie you are surely not going to get satisfied with the content even if the performances are excellent.

2. Every movie is not 100% perfect. There are flaws in even Gundamma katha and Mayabazaar which are treated as few among the best telugu movies till date.

3. Fans like me are requesting u all to post the things u liked in the movie in fans DB and not the things which u dint like. Its not possible for Tarak to satisfy all his fans wiht a single movie.

4. I liked movies Naaga,Naa Alludu,Kantri,Shakti,Ashok well, but if issay every fan liked these movies the way i liked, i will be an educated illitarate. Few like few moevies irrespective of the movie result.

5. Our major fault is we expect too much before going to watch our fav hero movie. It ends up in a feeling that the movie dint turn up well as we expected. Its like we expect sachin to score a century and if he gets out on 80, we feel that sachin dint meet our expectations. the same way it comes for movies too. We know the directors range, producers taste, yet we expect more than wat they are going to give. watch out for tarak, u will sure ly like.

This is purely my personal opinion and not a general view.

Ashok av ,Kantri was abv av and Shkathi HIT even if fans in DB disagree.......... Other two were flops

• 2 weeks later...

Archived