SriRamaRajyam cast n crew

Jai Boyapati

Actually Current Society is in conflict with the Ram.

In a society where King(Leaders) loots the money of People

and people seem to appreciate and encourage such leaders, Is there a place for Ram?

Ram stands for something, which is exactly opposite to current value system of society.

But, we all aspire to be like him.

If Dialogue/Screenplay is not to just re tell the old story, But to expose

the corruption of the man in our society, and what a man can aspire to be, it will do wonders.

exactly rama iss d best king on earth till date...anduke ramarajyam ani antaru...sita viyoga badha manasulo dachukoni rajyanni palinchadu ramudu kani aa point ni avaru xplore cheyala...nijanga anta divecha...i some how feel d golden days are back :dance3:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Current Society is in conflict with the Ram.

In a society where King(Leaders) loots the money of People

and people seem to appreciate and encourage such leaders, Is there a place for Ram?

Ram stands for something, which is exactly opposite to current value system of society.

But, we all aspire to be like him.

If Dialogue/Screenplay is not to just re tell the old story, But to expose

the corruption of the man in our society, and what a man can aspire to be, it will do wonders.

Well, values and symbolism and heavy stuff like that, you might be right. But, today's trend where audience look for entertainment, I am somehow skeptical how people would receive a movie made on Lavakusa subject.

Look at Simha, the protagonist role in the second half has some underlying values, like help the poor and serve the needy or whatever. But, the reason why it stuck well with the audience is bcoz NBK looks macho, songs are good, fights are ferocious, NBK's dialogues are great etc etc etc etc, in short every other reason other than the underlying values being represented. So, this makes me skeptical, would people would receive this film, especially considering current moviegoer tastes have changed drastically. Sorry I'm trying to act as the devil's demon here :straightface:

Well, values and symbolism and heavy stuff like that, you might be right. But, today's trend where audience look for entertainment, I am somehow skeptical how people would receive a movie made on Lavakusa subject.

Look at Simha, the protagonist role in the second half has some underlying values, like help the poor and serve the needy or whatever. But, the reason why it stuck well with the audience is bcoz NBK looks macho, songs are good, fights are ferocious, NBK's dialogues are great etc etc etc etc, in short every other reason other than the underlying values being represented. So, this makes me skeptical, would people would receive this film, especially considering current moviegoer tastes have changed drastically. Sorry I'm trying to act as the devil's demon here :straightface:

bro all ur points r valuable...but these kind of movies will always go well with d people...families will come, mainly ladies will come out of homes...best example maa mom six years lo chusina one n only movie sri ramadasu, nannu force chesi force chesi tesukellaru movie ki,there r other xamples like annamayya, devullu etc...v need a classic and i strongly believe v r getting one

Actuallu audience do not have a taste. As long as you can inspire/shock/scare/Cry/laugh the audience they will make it a hit.

You got to make them feel. Screenplay, taking, acting are important. Start is good. I hope they pull it off.

bro all ur points r valuable...but these kind of movies will always go well with d people...families will come, mainly ladies will come out of homes...best example maa mom six years lo chusina one n only movie sri ramadasu, nannu force chesi force chesi tesukellaru movie ki,there r other xamples like annamayya, devullu etc...v need a classic and i strongly believe v r getting one

OK. Lets hope for the best :shakehands:

Actuallu audience do not have a taste. As long as you can inspire/shock/scare/Cry/laugh the audience they will make it a hit.

You got to make them feel. Screenplay, taking, acting are important. Start is good. I hope they pull it off.

Hmm whatever you say seems to be convincing, buts lets see how it works after the movie releases. Either way, I would love to continue this discussion with you after the release. Lets both try to remember this thread and see how the film shapes up and what it's final result is :shakehands:

producer NRI aaa :surprise: :surprise:

kaadu contractor

maa village lo unna polavaram project aa sector ki ithane head ....inka verem em bussiness unnayo naaku idea ledhu

recent ga zilla lo edla pandhalu pettaru

kadapa lo ekkado oka gudi kattaru

aa gudi invitation card kooda same ilane untadiii superbbb designss

I dont expect a hit..but movie matram classic ayyi vundaali..elanti movie next decade daaka ledu anipinchukovali..

I have confidence on bapu and balayya

yes you are corrcetshakehands.gif manaki hit movies chalaunnai enka vasthai.Kani ee movie something special anni hit movies thiyallini kurchuntey enka antey sangathalu.

@KOK Bro

ee subject lo lavakusa,seetha viyogam lanti ramudi personal vishyale kaadu...

ee rajyamaina sukasanthoshalatho virajilluthunte mana vallu "rama rajyam" antaaaru...inthavaraku

mana telugu movies ebvaru touch cheyaledu ee point.....mana elders ki chaala takkuva telusu ee point meeda..

ee point kaastha interestign gaa teesthe Ntr_paritala bro annattu..sure gaa it will give some good message to sociaty also..

seetha devi ni adaviki pampaaka ramuni antharmadanam....aa time lo ramu ni palana in ayodya..story main points

ee concept chalau entha baga script vundabotondo at the same time kotha ga vuntundi super

ituvanti movies cheyalani eppatnuncho anukuntunna intha twaraga vuntadani expect cheyaledu

super and thnq to bapu garu

@KOK Bro

ee subject lo lavakusa,seetha viyogam lanti ramudi personal vishyale kaadu...

ee rajyamaina sukasanthoshalatho virajilluthunte mana vallu "rama rajyam" antaaaru...inthavaraku

mana telugu movies ebvaru touch cheyaledu ee point.....mana elders ki chaala takkuva telusu ee point meeda..

ee point kaastha interestign gaa teesthe Ntr_paritala bro annattu..sure gaa it will give some good message to sociaty also..

:terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

Producer is an NRI... First movie anukunta..

:notlistening: :notlistening: he is not an NRI buddy..SEW constructions partner..maa family friend and distant relative..krishnam raju, venu tho movies chesaru..ofcrs they didn't do well...but i can assure u tat he is a gr8 fan of SR NTR garu..moreover he is enthusiastic movie lover..oorikey edho post cheytam kadhu..konchem credible info ni share cheyyandi..

Archived