SriRamaRajyam cast n crew

Jai Boyapati

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Movie sure shot hit ..

balayya cheppinattu....asalu movie anukunna ventane immeadiate ga accept chesaaranta..songs immeadiate ga reocrd chesi...

opening chesaaru eeroju,,..

nenu mana db lo ekkadao chadivaanu 2011 year chaala baaguntundi balayya ki ani..though i wont beleave astrology..

i feel its going to be golden year in balayya's career...

Uncle what does your 6th sense say abt SRR ? :hitwithrock:

My sixth sense says, it will do very well.

The signals are very positive. I am very impressed by art printed on the Invitation and also yest stage set.

Producers seem to have an eye for art and design.

He also pulled out a great coup with Cast (NBK+ANR) selection and technical team(Bapu garu)+IlayaRaja.

If Producer has enough money and maintains same enthusiasm it till the end, It will stant out as a Great Movie for Generations.

The story also seem to focus on a particular period of rama story, when rama was a King and Sita has to be sent to Forest.

I have to say, very impressed for now.

It will be a classic.

If the art printed on invitaion card and set design for yest event are any indication, this will be a blockbuster and also will remain as Gem of telugu cinema.

Any information on the producer and his track record?

leave dbts abt producer matladam aayantho...ivala fn ey oka example...aayana varaku kummestadu no dbt

My sixth sense says, it will do very well.

The signals are very positive. I am very impressed by art printed on the Invitation and also yest stage set.

Producers seem to have an eye for art and design.

He also pulled out a great coup with Cast (NBK+ANR) selection and technical team(Bapu garu)+IlayaRaja.

If Producer has enough money and maintains same enthusiasm it till the end, It will stant out as a Great Movie for Generations.

The story also seem to focus on a particular period of rama story, when rama was a King and Sita has to be sent to Forest.

I have to say, very impressed for now.

same dialogue balayya chepparu

Balayya chepparu LAVAKUSA aneey titlee Pettalekey idi pettam ani...adi heavy title so memu Dare cheyala ani...

and lavakusa lo main part seeta kastaalu meeda untaadi indulo Ramudu entha avedana chendaro sita devi ni adiviki pampina samayamlo aney main point untundi antaa

My sixth sense says, it will do very well. The signals are very positive. I am very impressed by art printed on the Invitation and also yest stage set. Producers seem to have an eye for art and design. He also pulled out a great coup with Cast (NBK+ANR) selection and technical team(Bapu garu)+IlayaRaja. If Producer has enough money and maintains same enthusiasm it till the end, It will stant out as a Great Movie for Generations. The story also seem to focus on a particular period of rama story, when rama was a King and Sita has to be sent to Forest. I have to say, very impressed for now.

I don't think good casting with ANR and others is enough to make the movie a minimum guarantee.

I feel it would turn out to be a very dry film content wise, while would be good visually and casting wise. I still can't see how today's audience would accept this dry subject. They should try to expand the scope of the script and the subject. I don't think today's generation might be interested in another Lava-Kusa rehash,as the original Lava-Kusa itself has far too less myth elements to keep today's audience engaged.

A few war episodes with Ravan or some more myth elements spicing up the subject, can alleviate the interest levels in the movie.

Also, I wonder if Bapu would kill this movie by putting in too many padyams, which would kill the original interest in the movie. You don't want audience leaving theaters and strolling out during padyams :straightface: Just my 2 cents

I don't think good casting with ANR and others is enough to make the movie a minimum guarantee.

I feel it would turn out to be a very dry film content wise, while would be good visually and casting wise. I still can't see how today's audience would accept this dry subject. They should try to expand the scope of the script and the subject. I don't think today's generation might be interested in another Lava-Kusa rehash,as the original Lava-Kusa itself has far too less myth elements to keep today's audience engaged.

A few war episodes with Ravan or some more myth elements spicing up the subject, can alleviate the interest levels in the movie.

Also, I wonder if Bapu would kill this movie by putting in too many padyams, which would kill the original interest in the movie. You don't want audience leaving theaters and strolling out during padyams :straightface: Just my 2 cents

:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

The main drawback of Pandurangadu movie was, Director was not honest to the story and tried to spice it up by showing vulagrity in some scenes.

If rama rajyam does not try to do minimum gaurantee and not to try to spice up movie, as long as they are honest to story and to their idea of what movie stands for, it will succeed.

There is nothing like dry subject. As long as there is speed to screenplay and conflict is explored , Movie will be a hit with audience.

The main drawback of Pandurangadu movie was, Director was not honest to the story and tried to spice it up by showing vulagrity in some scenes.

If rama rajyam does not try to do minimum gaurantee and not to try to spice up movie, as long as they are honest to story and to their idea of what movie stands for, it will succeed.

There is nothing like dry subject. As long as there is speed to screenplay and conflict is explored , Movie will be a hit with audience.

That's my question. Is there a conflict in Lava Kusa script, that would raise the interest levels for today's audience :straightface:

That's my question. Is there a conflict in Lava Kusa script, that would raise the interest levels for today's audience :straightface:

Actually Current Society is in conflict with the Ram.

In a society where King(Leaders) loots the money of People

and people seem to appreciate and encourage such leaders, Is there a place for Ram?

Ram stands for something, which is exactly opposite to current value system of society.

But, we all aspire to be like him.

If Dialogue/Screenplay is not to just re tell the old story, But to expose

the corruption of the man in our society, and what a man can aspire to be, it will do wonders.

Archived