Panabaka Nomination done

8 hours ago, chandu1239 said:

Again, why do have to go with her? If we are ready for a loss, don’t we have any TDP loyalists out there. Today all TDP needs is someone who is young and a good orator, the party needs to take risks, going with the traditional base who have prioritized self interests doesn’t help. 

I would brace for her loss, as it doesn’t help the party nor the state anyway.

Meeru annatlu young leader ki ivvaalsindi, but public least bother about performance, just...naakenti?

On 3/25/2021 at 11:36 PM, chandu1239 said:

I firmly believe that she is the worst choice to go with: 

She is,

1. Someone who has more self interests than interests of/for the people 

2. Have worst performance being an MP from Bapatla in the past ( haven’t even visited a single town/village in the constituency after her win)

3. Being a cabinet minister, she didn’t condemn the unilateral way of dividing our Telugu state

In case if she is elected, all she would do is go and sit in the parliament without any voice. I am sorry for being rude, but she isn’t a good fit and a right choice for TDP to go with with current circumstances.

ee profile perfect for Telugu people. 

Pani chese vaallu enduku manaki

Performance lanti comedy words vaadakandi. YCP lo okkadikaina performance undaa. Asalu Janalu pani chesthe gurthistharaaa, endo ee dream world

Yes, baaga maatladagalige youngster ki isthe baagundedi ani point agree cheyyochhu. But this is what we have and need to deal with it.

28 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Deposit kuda radu emo

Mana laaga negative mindset unte deposit kooda raadu.

Jaffa gaadu ooru peru telini vadini techhi seat ichhadu, Okka Jaffa anna idendi annadaa??? Ade manam aithe opposition lo jenda mosina vaallan vadilesi evado ooru peru leni vaadini techhi ticket istharaa ani edche vaallam.

Ade manaki Jaffas ki unna difference. Good or bad vaallaki anavasaram oka saari Jaggad chepthe inka ade follow aipotharu. Vaallatho manaki polika enti

Archived