Tamil Nadu once again

3 hours ago, MCR said:

Brother, they have actually changed way before.  I've close friends from all over.  Bjojpuri, Pahadi, Bengali.. all these people love their mother tongue but doesn't hesitate to own Hindi ( the degree might vary). Similarly, Gujarati, Rajasthani people. Their mother tongues and scripts are different from Hindi. When I talk to my Bhojpuri and Pahadi friends, they will tell me how they miss talking to people in their language but they don't have regret that they speak Hindi. They think it is all for practical reasons.

South is very progressive compared to north and we have a lot to offer to leadership for India. If we limit ourselves and don't learn to communicate to our majority fellow Indians we cannot become leaders. I'm not denying our mother tongue. I'm a strong supporter for mother tongue. On one side, English is killing mother tongue. It is a matter of time, our next generation won't even know how to write in Telugu. English will make our language become like Bhojpuri.  Why not Hindi then? when it can open a window to understand and feel our country's oneness in culture. When it can give an opportunity to communicate to someone in remote village of UP or Himachal Pradesh just being from Amaravati?  Opportunities are endless..

Meeru chestunna vallandaru maximum job opportunities ki Delhi/Mumbai lanti Hindi cities ki veltaru. So learning Hindi is a necessity for them.

down south, manam maximum south loney jobs ki try chestamu. There is no damn necessity for us to learn Hindi. 

English nerchukunnam kabattey ekkuva overseas ki veltunnam. 

9 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Meeru chestunna vallandaru maximum job opportunities ki Delhi/Mumbai lanti Hindi cities ki veltaru. So learning Hindi is a necessity for them.

down south, manam maximum south loney jobs ki try chestamu. There is no damn necessity for us to learn Hindi. 

English nerchukunnam kabattey ekkuva overseas ki veltunnam. 

Exactly

53 minutes ago, Taraka Mantram said:

For your last point.... Andhrites or seema people ruled majorly the united AP...if you have to blame anyone it is them for not developing rest of the regions equally

I agree to some extent for not foreseeing the advantage of developing second tier places in the then AP.

But the concept of decentralisation with in a state is never envisaged by our leaders in AP or Telangana , infact other states as well.....in the recent years only very few states focused on developing second tier places with in a state respectively..

Andhra lo pedhalu and telangana lo so called pedhalu kalisi sign chesina agreement "pedha manushula agreement" andaru kalisi oppukoni HYD Ni capital ga decide chesaaru not Andhra leaders alone.. ..

Capital city kabatti, obviously leaders focused on capital development and building it's brand first...

Ayina HYD baaga develop ayaaka and that too from 2004 only,   central parties with help of YSR/KCR... separate statehood issue limelight Loki techaru....since it was so developed and to dethrone TDP rule...

Leaders dhi mistake ledhu while developing capital HYD, asalu Andhra leaders Ni thanaali...sariga fight cheyyaledhu during state bifurcation earlier and even now...for the state benefits...

convert all government schools in india into english medium schools. teach one subject in either local mother tongue or hindi based on student choice. students who are studying in bangalore can learn one subject either in kannada or hindi as per their choice. 

it will solve problems of communication barrier in india. every person(either poor or rich) will able to speak English along with their mother tongue. after 30 years india will have largest english speaking population in the world. we will thrive any where in the world. 

don't complicate education by imposing hindi/local language as mandatory medium of instruction.  two languages are enough for students. 

english(must) + hindi/mother tongue optional.

Archived