Don't panic. 

Our booth details.

Total voters in ECI list - 920

Deceased but still present in the list - 29 people

Total turn out - 832 (voter slips)

Assembly control unit recorded only 830 votes

Parliament control unit recorded 846 votes

What the F....

Its a mess, but apparently this is quite normal.

We had a poll review meeting yesterday. 60% booths in our constituency had similar problems.

Mostly staff and elder/drunken people getting confused and using up extra ballots.

At the start of polling it was like a fish market with people getting upset and raising their voices. Nobody F'ing knew which machine was beeping and which one was not. 

1 minute ago, AbbaiG said:

We had a poll review meeting yesterday. 60% booths in our constituency had similar problems.

Mostly staff and elder/drunken people getting confused and using up extra ballots.

At the start of polling it was like a fish market with people getting upset and raising their voices. Nobody F'ing knew which machine was beeping and which one was not. 

Any impact on us?

4 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Any impact on us?

MLA office call chesam. MP ki 16 votes pedda theda radule, lite teesukondi annaru.

Majority of these 14 extra votes polled were in the beginning. Manolle ekkuva mandi vesaru appudu  :D

MLA office call chesam. MP ki 16 votes pedda theda radule, lite teesukondi annaru.

Majority of these 14 extra votes polled were in the beginning. Manolle ekkuva mandi vesaru appudu  :D

Ila enni centers lo jarigindho?

1 minute ago, ask678 said:

Ila enni centers lo jarigindho?

Many centres, 2 to 3 votes difference. Mostly because people were exiting thinking that they have cast their vote. 

EVM kills the ballot after some time. And vote gets lost.

11 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

Incredible. 

Again, people like you being there ... gives me confidence. Thanks brother.

to others, I have no problem accepting if voting public rejects TDP policies ... but, I HATE to lose on technicalities ...  if you can understand what I mean.

Many centres, 2 to 3 votes difference. Mostly because people were exiting thinking that they have cast their vote. 

EVM kills the ballot after some time. And vote gets lost.

Overall manaku impact lekappthe chalu....CBN kuda data motham analyse chesi untadu ga?

కృష్ణా: బందరులోని కృష్ణా యూనివర్సిటీ స్ట్రాంగ్ రూం నుంచి మూడు ఈవీఎంలను అధికారులు బయటికి తీసుకొచ్చారు. రాత్రి సమయంలో ఈవీఎంలు బయటికి తేవడంపై పలు అనుమానాలు వ్యక్తమవుతున్నాయి. అయితే రిజర్వ్‌ ఈవీఎంలనే బయటికి తీసుకొచ్చామని అధికారులు అంటున్నారు. బందర్‌ లోక్‌సభ నియోజకవర్గానికి చెందిన ఈవీఎంలను అధికారులు కృష్ణా యూనివర్సిటీలోని స్ట్రాంగ్‌రూంలో భద్రపరిచారు. రిజర్వ్‌ ఈవీఎంలు అక్కడ ఉండకూడదన్న ఉద్దేశంతో నూజివీడు సబ్‌కలెక్టర్‌ సమక్షంలోనే బయటికి తెచ్చామని సిబ్బంది చెబుతున్నారు. అభ్యర్థులు లేదా వారి ఏజెంట్లకు చెప్పకుండా ఈవీఎంలు బయటికి తేవడంపై తీవ్ర అనుమానాలు వ్యక్తమవుతున్నాయి.

I have a strong feeling ...

the result of this election will be hijacked. 

Sorry, I lost all confidence in EC. They did nothing to give me confidence that they are conducting fair elections.

CEC might as well call themselves RSS2. 

India, is this what we have become? We are supposed to be the model of modern democracy.

34 minutes ago, paruchuriphani said:

కృష్ణా: బందరులోని కృష్ణా యూనివర్సిటీ స్ట్రాంగ్ రూం నుంచి మూడు ఈవీఎంలను అధికారులు బయటికి తీసుకొచ్చారు. రాత్రి సమయంలో ఈవీఎంలు బయటికి తేవడంపై పలు అనుమానాలు వ్యక్తమవుతున్నాయి. అయితే రిజర్వ్‌ ఈవీఎంలనే బయటికి తీసుకొచ్చామని అధికారులు అంటున్నారు. బందర్‌ లోక్‌సభ నియోజకవర్గానికి చెందిన ఈవీఎంలను అధికారులు కృష్ణా యూనివర్సిటీలోని స్ట్రాంగ్‌రూంలో భద్రపరిచారు. రిజర్వ్‌ ఈవీఎంలు అక్కడ ఉండకూడదన్న ఉద్దేశంతో నూజివీడు సబ్‌కలెక్టర్‌ సమక్షంలోనే బయటికి తెచ్చామని సిబ్బంది చెబుతున్నారు. అభ్యర్థులు లేదా వారి ఏజెంట్లకు చెప్పకుండా ఈవీఎంలు బయటికి తేవడంపై తీవ్ర అనుమానాలు వ్యక్తమవుతున్నాయి.

న్యూస్ out ఎలా ayyindo.. 

4 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Tdp vallu kapalana...ysrcp okokkadiki oka lakkaram padesthey puchuku potharu....idi nenu annadi kaadu tdp booth agents ni konnaru ani manolle annaruga based on that

antha negativity vaddule chandas. Most TDP activists blood pedatharu ... like you and I ... not to mention those who are spending their own money.

There are always going to be outliers. That doesn't mean TDP backbone is broken. They don't make the trend.

I have confidence :shakehands:

3 minutes ago, minion said:

antha negativity vaddule chandas. Most TDP activists blood pedatharu ... like you and I ... not to mention those who are spending their own money.

There are always going to be outliers. That doesn't mean TDP backbone is broken. They don't make the trend.

I have confidence :shakehands:

minion uncle....i mentioned several times...untill ur not close to power and contacts...u remain loyal and sincere tdp worker...okkasari aala circle loki velthey chetha laa untunnaru..

24 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

minion uncle....i mentioned several times...untill ur not close to power and contacts...u remain loyal and sincere tdp worker...okkasari aala circle loki velthey chetha laa untunnaru..

some corruption at the middle level is expected. I derive my trust and confidence from CBN. He has given me no reason to question.

Archived