Reservation

chanu@ntrfan

3 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

Nextas men we are discriminated antunnaru chalaamandhi... 

Offhce lalo women only positions drives including campus drive jaruguthunnayi

Budabukkollollani techhi mana netti mida ruddutgaaru

2 minutes ago, uravis said:

Naukri lo only women Ani pedutunnaru. Office lo emi cheyyakapoina women ithe promoting, vallemo promotion teesukoni 8 months maternity antunnaru. Entire system will fail soon . :sleep:

Nothing will fail. This is new norm. Previous decades lo women talented unna men domination tho no promotions. Now things are different and corps will work accordingly. 

btw Natu - feel pity for those who join in your team as freshers. Looks like you have no empathy. Everyone will have learning curve and unless the leader give them a chance to fail and succeed, they don’t shine. Try to be a leader! 

Just now, 4tarak said:

so does giving reservation eradicates that discrimination ?

Reservation gives them a chance to rise above their level.

i used to think just like you until i had few friends who faced it. And when I move abroad, I faced racial discrimination first hand and then only realized how painful it is for some sections living in India. 

cheppa kada….. we will have strong opinions against reservation system and keep supporting our belief. One day when we know what the discrimination means, then we will realize.

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Reservation gives them a chance to rise above their level.

i used to think just like you until i had few friends who faced it. And when I move abroad, I faced racial discrimination first hand and then only realized how painful it is for some sections living in India. 

cheppa kada….. we will have strong opinions against reservation system and keep supporting our belief. One day when we know what the discrimination means, then we will realize.

I am not against reservation and that should be based on economic status

If you give reservations based on economic status, does that not help the needy you said above

9 hours ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Always encourage reservations based on economical status not based on caste. India lo IAS IPS and pedda pedda govt positions lo unna SC ST parents children ki kuda reservations valla IITs IIMs and civils lo takkuva marks ki kuda vachestanaru... Not at all fair

Spot on 

58 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Nothing will fail. This is new norm. Previous decades lo women talented unna men domination tho no promotions. Now things are different and corps will work accordingly. 

btw Natu - feel pity for those who join in your team as freshers. Looks like you have no empathy. Everyone will have learning curve and unless the leader give them a chance to fail and succeed, they don’t shine. Try to be a leader! 

it will fail, it might just take more time.  where talent / hardwork is suppressed to meet diversity , that team wont sustain long.   at the end only 10% hotshots will be there in any team who carries majority work on their shoulders. rest all treat it as govt job.  if you cant do good to those 10% also , there is no point in working.   

Edited by uravis

4 hours ago, bezawadaking said:

deeni gurinchi gattiga matlaadithe manake bokka office lo.. evadi pani vadu chesukuntame. if you say someone is not good, prove it objectively leaving no place for subjectivity and I think that is the only way. 

Emundhi negative gaa start chestharugaa

Ee gola endukano asalu team lolee raniyyatalla

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Propergaa run avuthunna teams/projects complete gaa dismantle ayyayi ee force ruddhudu valla 

Regarding empathy ... atlanti prdda pedda englishpecu naatalu naaku telvadhu kaani..

except new joiners during and after covid... remaining all happily working since 8 to 10 years

Reservations are relevant except the fields like Medicine and Military. But there should be limits imposed on the extent to which it can utilized. Any thing without the limit gets abused. 

Will people ask for reservations in Agnipath scheme? Never, because the benefit ends in 4years. Society except in some parts of the country is not like 80s-90s anymore. More urbanization brought the relevance of caste down for a living.