Nfan from 1982

Emojis andariki unna issue ne. For me it shows as dual Emojis. One with actual and another with no image. 

As to twitter links it's cache issue. Clear ur cache and try. If still issue chrome update lo ochina trouble. Facing this since last week. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Emojis andariki unna issue ne. For me it shows as dual Emojis. One with actual and another with no image. 

As to twitter links it's cache issue. Clear ur cache and try. If still issue chrome update lo ochina trouble. Facing this since last week. 

Hmm 

You are right brother 

Chrome update chesa two days ago and then problem started 

1 hour ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Hmm 

You are right brother 

Chrome update chesa two days ago and then problem started 

Chrome is having some issues after they introduce AI to search engine, youtube is taking long time to load. If i clear the cache it will load fast,  i have do this process everytime i open browser.

on same internet if i use microsoft edge it was loading properly without any issues

4 hours ago, SLUGGER said:

Chrome is having some issues after they introduce AI to search engine, youtube is taking long time to load. If i clear the cache it will load fast,  i have do this process everytime i open browser.

on same internet if i use microsoft edge it was loading properly without any issues

Ok brother 

Please explain how to clear cache 

15 hours ago, SLUGGER said:

I cleared the cache. Bit problem not solved.  Will try with edge 

15 hours ago, SLUGGER said:

Just now, Nfan from 1982 said:

Test tweet with edge 

https://x.com/likhiteshchow/status/1692961869580091547?s=46

not worked out 

Archived