RamCharan's RRR -Sirio

chanu@ntrfan

12 minutes ago, PavanTarak said:

Thats okay.. SSR ni edho oka reason addu pettukuni Nakkanna ani Bhaava Prapthi poduthuntaaru.. lite chusi chudanattu povadame..

Jr eekalu peeke batch kooda..

Chuddam ee solo solo ani oogutu prema chupistunna batch em eekutaro koratala muv ochaka

22 minutes ago, HelloNTR said:

Jr eekalu peeke batch kooda..

Chuddam ee solo solo ani oogutu prema chupistunna batch em eekutaro koratala muv ochaka

Em antaaru.. neerasam antaaru.. 

Last decade lo (RRR kakunda) Jr ki long run vachina cinema.. all time top 3 highest grossers lo ki vellina Janatha Garage ke bokkalu vethikaaru.. NTR30 ki edho okati vethukuthaaru..

4 hours ago, PavanTarak said:

Koratala Siva's Acharya

Ram charan's RRR

God father prasthuthaaniki "Megastar's God Father" ye.. result theda ayithe "Mohan Raja's God Father"..

Next vache valtheru and Bhola shankar kuda disasters avuthayi...avi kuda Director account lo tosesthe oka pani ayipayi :D 

I didn't want to comment yesterday since I was in the high of beyondfest and I didn't want this chimp to ruin it. I don't know how helpful chiru was for RC's Career but he is becoming the reason for his downfall now!! A lot of neutrals and other fans starting to hate these tricks and atti vinayam from chimp and he should stop these...go do your remakes or stop movies all together even mega fans are telling him to stop making these comments and stop these movies. I remember very well that mega fans literally told that chimp ruined all the name RC got for RRR with Acharya and it was his doing messing with directors vision now this man calls Acharya as director's work and RRR as ram Charan's movie there is SSR who brought this movie to life. He is the only reason that the film is getting this massive success abroad. His vision on screen and off screen is why we are witnessing this. Then there is NTR who gave everything for this movie and his character Bheem was never attempted before he breathed life and emotion into that role. I will actually support RC and hope he cuts off this tumor called Chimp and tells his father to keep calm or it will definitely only help AA and NTR to go more into people. I really hope NTR30 and Pushpa 2 will be a huge blockbuster and the RC15 tanks because Chimp need to see the reality 

43 minutes ago, HelloNTR said:

Ekado C center lo mega fans kindal chesarani ntr char ni, ssr meda edche batch ki  ee western media n audience lo ostuna applause tattukotam kastame

Aa batch buddi kooda C class ee...IT punyama ani they are not just not living C class life...!!!

Archived