Arey yemi ra ee daridhram jaffas

“Suspension of water supply to the airport and staff quarters is a testament to the YSRCP's anarchic rule. I strongly condemn this incident.”

Rajya Sabha MP and BJP leader GV Narasimha Rao put out a tweet about the incident, pointing fingers at YSRCP leaders. He also tagged Jyotiraditya Scindia, union minister for civil aviation, in the tweet.

+1 for GVL, meh for Lokesh 

5 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

“Suspension of water supply to the airport and staff quarters is a testament to the YSRCP's anarchic rule. I strongly condemn this incident.”

Rajya Sabha MP and BJP leader GV Narasimha Rao put out a tweet about the incident, pointing fingers at YSRCP leaders. He also tagged Jyotiraditya Scindia, union minister for civil aviation, in the tweet.

Meh for lokesh ante

19 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said: