AKHANDA - My Review

Intiyaz Shaik

For The First Time in I am seeing this much craze for Balayya Movie in DUBAI. People may think wrong but there is a reason behind what I am talking. Today Almost All shows across dubai in multiple theaters are FULL. Hardly few seats that too in the front rows are empty. Mostly that would also be filled by the time show starts. I never saw this for any balayya movie from past several years @Dubai.

In general, there are only few theaters that will normally gets full. But this time I am talking about VOX CINEMAS. Biggest multiplex movie chain in Dubai. Boyaaaaaaaaaaaa nuvvu SAMI SIKHARAM. bookings are next level across Dubai. 

Now coming to the movie I am carefully picking my words as they are falling short to explain the performance of hero and contribution of director.

Balayya played that role with EASE and they way audience are convinced for the narration is Un Imaginable. Its proved again that ONLY BOYA can show BALAYYA in a matter where audience can accept irrespective of may it be overdose of action episodes or larger than life characterization or Beyond Physics level of fights or as GOD. Its about how is the screen presence and were they able to satisfy audience. Both of them have 200% reached the goal and delivered a mesmerizing blockbuster.

Why I used the word mesmerizing is because of the way both characters have been driven on the screen is fascinating & captivating. Every inch of balayya body has been take care from styling perspective and appearance. His energy levels are unmatchable during Action Episodes.

Spelbounded with dialogues in the movie throughout and the special mention one is an Hindi sentence that balayya will use while walking. I don’t want to spoil its mood by telling that dialogue here. It has to be watched on screen.

Having said that, there are few negatives that will get whitewashed in the flow of movie and majority of the positives will override them. At the end, I will say Its very difficult to come up with this kind of subject with heavy duty action sequences and most importantly in a commendable manner.

This deadly combo has won hearts again and AGHORA character will be remembered in Telugu Cinema Industry for decades. That the level of Impact it leaves on us. Jai Balayya Jai Boya

1 hour ago, Intiyaz Shaik said:

For The First Time in I am seeing this much craze for Balayya Movie in DUBAI. People may think wrong but there is a reason behind what I am talking. Today Almost All shows across dubai in multiple theaters are FULL. Hardly few seats that too in the front rows are empty. Mostly that would also be filled by the time show starts. I never saw this for any balayya movie from past several years @Dubai.

In general, there are only few theaters that will normally gets full. But this time I am talking about VOX CINEMAS. Biggest multiplex movie chain in Dubai. Boyaaaaaaaaaaaa nuvvu SAMI SIKHARAM. bookings are next level across Dubai. 

Now coming to the movie I am carefully picking my words as they are falling short to explain the performance of hero and contribution of director.

Balayya played that role with EASE and they way audience are convinced for the narration is Un Imaginable. Its proved again that ONLY BOYA can show BALAYYA in a matter where audience can accept irrespective of may it be overdose of action episodes or larger than life characterization or Beyond Physics level of fights or as GOD. Its about how is the screen presence and were they able to satisfy audience. Both of them have 200% reached the goal and delivered a mesmerizing blockbuster.

Why I used the word mesmerizing is because of the way both characters have been driven on the screen is fascinating & captivating. Every inch of balayya body has been take care from styling perspective and appearance. His energy levels are unmatchable during Action Episodes.

Spelbounded with dialogues in the movie throughout and the special mention one is an Hindi sentence that balayya will use while walking. I don’t want to spoil its mood by telling that dialogue here. It has to be watched on screen.

Having said that, there are few negatives that will get whitewashed in the flow of movie and majority of the positives will override them. At the end, I will say Its very difficult to come up with this kind of subject with heavy duty action sequences and most importantly in a commendable manner.

This deadly combo has won hearts again and AGHORA character will be remembered in Telugu Cinema Industry for decades. That the level of Impact it leaves on us. Jai Balayya Jai Boya

That's true brother. Never seen such bookings in UAE for Balayya movies. To my surprise new shows have been added in Sharjah that too at 3:30 AM. Happy to see such a massive  acceptance. 

5 hours ago, KVK said:

That's true brother. Never seen such bookings in UAE for Balayya movies. To my surprise new shows have been added in Sharjah that too at 3:30 AM. Happy to see such a massive  acceptance. 

Its history.. First time 12 am, 2 am, 2.22 am, 3.30 shows opened for any TELUGU MOVIE.. chalu nayana e jevitaniki.. seeing peaks in balayya carrier. cant expect more than this. its not only sharjah its across Deira, Burdubai, Sharjah, Shindaga.. many places.. 

always these early morning shows are opened for HINDI Movies. this time record by balayya... today's all shows houseful across VOX so they r opening extra shows. 

8 hours ago, Intiyaz Shaik said:

Its history.. First time 12 am, 2 am, 2.22 am, 3.30 shows opened for any TELUGU MOVIE.. chalu nayana e jevitaniki.. seeing peaks in balayya carrier. cant expect more than this. its not only sharjah its across Deira, Burdubai, Sharjah, Shindaga.. many places.. 

always these early morning shows are opened for HINDI Movies. this time record by balayya... today's all shows houseful across VOX so they r opening extra shows. 

Went to 2:25 Am show at Vox Diera. The hall is almost full.. Aa time lo aa crowd chusi shock.. once again Jai Balayya..

Archived