Badvel

akuna matata

On 10/31/2021 at 10:54 PM, akuna matata said:

As per my friend YCP Valle kavalani konni votes Bjp candidate ki vepincharu anta, to weaken TDP and show BJP is strengthening 

this is 100% true as my friend is a very big YCP supporter and he voted to BJP 

This is a big and dirty plan for personal gains bro. YCP vallani urike anatam ledu janam.

Check this link. It is YCP who had voted for BJP to win betting (looks like).

https://andhrajyothy.com/telugunews/special-articel-on-badvel-by-election-result-mrgs-andhrapradesh-192111030652456

1 hour ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

This is a big and dirty plan for personal gains bro. YCP vallani urike anatam ledu janam.

Check this link. It is YCP who had voted for BJP to win betting (looks like).

https://andhrajyothy.com/telugunews/special-articel-on-badvel-by-election-result-mrgs-andhrapradesh-192111030652456

Yeah looks like it 😮 

2 hours ago, akuna matata said:

Yeah looks like it 😮 

You said it is your friend who said it. But, to me he doesn't appear to be genuine. I personally think he seems that he wants you to think something else that BJP is getting strong though he has other wrong intention.  He had a bad intention of manipulating votes of BJP for personal gain (betting) and he just doesn't want to stop there. He is spilling venom over other party (TDP) and giving you false information. Hmmmm. ento.....

33 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

You said it is your friend who said it. But, to me he doesn't appear to be genuine. I personally think he seems that he wants you to think something else that BJP is getting strong though he has other wrong intention.  He had a bad intention of manipulating votes of BJP for personal gain (betting) and he just doesn't want to stop there. He is spilling venom over other party (TDP) and giving you false information. Hmmmm. ento.....

Or May be he was manipulated by his superior leaders in regards to the betting as per the Article 

My friend is a genuine guy and doesn’t play all these tricks just like his YCP friends 

Archived