interview with Pattabhi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2021 at 2:08 AM, Chandasasanudu said:

We can create one WhatsApp group with all interested..and to avoid even discussion in open forum..but problem is difficult to track in whatsapp..I hate texting there..will ask admin to provide one section if possible..there we can discuss some confidential information and also interview related ..and thinking to set up one nri pannel (intellectual group) and conduct interaction with leaders

whatsapp ayithe.. andari phone numbers kanipisthai.. better to go with telegram, signal, discord, etc.. :dream:

2 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

whatsapp ayithe.. andari phone numbers kanipisthai.. better to go with telegram, signal, discord, etc.. :dream:

i hate anything where we loss track...db lo laaga...easy ga read cheyataniki unte even after coupe of days easy....team was reading through yeseterday and noted few questions...ade whatsapp or any communicaiton aithey not easy ga....

Just now, Chandasasanudu said:

i hate anything where we loss track...db lo laaga...easy ga read cheyataniki unte even after coupe of days easy....team was reading through yeseterday and noted few questions...ade whatsapp or any communicaiton aithey not easy ga....

slack

5 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

annitki desktop apps unnai.. easy to navigate.. discord lo you can create individual rooms for each topic and discussion related to that topic stays there.. easy to organize.. 

18 minutes ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

@Chandasasanudu bro twitter TDP guys trying to invite rebel leaders to spaces ninna palla garu vacharu ... Meeru interviews teesukondi like people " keshav, Narendra, chintamaneni, sriram, jc kids, chintakayala ayyanna/vijay  Telangana lo Narsi Reddy ankunta name gurtu ledu speeches baaga istaru ga "  before them to get more content 😎

palla done

paritala dandaga 

rest we try..

spaces verule...more interaction ga with peopel..daaniki unantha interest mana interview ki raadu emo leaders ki

mana interviews kooda apolitical cheddam ani thinking ..more about their journey and isaue..ledu ante anni okela unnai.. tdp adi cheyyala, idi cheyyal, what is action plan etc

23 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

palla done

paritala dandaga 

rest we try..

spaces verule...more interaction ga with peopel..daaniki unantha interest mana interview ki raadu emo leaders ki

mana interviews kooda apolitical cheddam ani thinking ..more about their journey and isaue..ledu ante anni okela unnai.. tdp adi cheyyala, idi cheyyal, what is action plan etc

Hmm good thought bro 

Eroju Nagarjuna kimidi tho spaces anta 

24 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

asking few but mana range ki vallu choodanu kooda choodaru..but shy vadilesi asking multiple times😬

😃

Why I suggested is recently our channel is appearing daily during YouTube surfing as I saw few videos last week. With this background, if you have post some videos related to movie people, more people will see and the channel will have more reach ani na idhi  

And create some or the other poll daily which will also simply attract more people 

48 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

😃

Why I suggested is recently our channel is appearing daily during YouTube surfing as I saw few videos last week. With this background, if you have post some videos related to movie people, more people will see and the channel will have more reach ani na idhi  

And create some or the other poll daily which will also simply attract more people 

Yup..people also asking for covid videos ..time undatla..will try

Archived